Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing at a staggering pace in terms of revenue, customers, people, and complexity.
In this role, you will be responsible for the technical management and enablement of selected AWS Partner Network Consulting Partners headquartered in the US and will be responsible for the day to day technical development and enablement of these SI partners. You are a proven leader that will draw upon experience developing partners, joint technical business planning, identification, oversight and development of new lines of business, practices and APN Competencies, go-to-market solution development, relationship building, and working in both a direct and matrix operating structure. You will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, partner development managers, partner core team leaders, be results driven, and have proven experience in developing a network of partners with deep capabilities and high-delivery quality.
The role is partner facing, which includes interacting with consulting partner’s senior stakeholders, consultants and occasionally AWS customers. You will be responsible for earning the trust of the partner’s technical leaders, guiding the partner’s growth, transformation of their technology practices on the AWS Platform, and the creation of packaged offerings along with partner resources. You should be comfortable in managing a broad portfolio of partners from early stage cloud native, traditional large system integrators, value added resellers, and specialist providers.
· Manage the development and enablement of a select set of strategic partners in the US.
· Own the technical strategy and execution plan for how those partners will develop their business practices.
· Manage and develop strategic relationships with the technical leadership of those specific partners to influence their growth, transformation and technology practices on the AWS platform.
· Work with critical stakeholders within the select partners to develop/strengthen/transform lines of business and practices to be cloud centric and to create go-to-market offerings landed in the market.
· Participate as a speaker in industry and partner events to deliver thought leadership on AWS.
· Influence the AWS service roadmap by being the voice of the partner with AWS service teams.
· Participate in the operation cadence of technical business reviews (MBR, QBR) with select partners.
· 30% Domestic Travel is required
· This role can be located at/near any Amazon corporate office in the United States.
· 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
· 3+ years in customer and/or partner facing roles
· Experience in enterprise/digital transformation
· Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
· Knowledge of the cloud ecosystem and development lifecycle
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Broad technology experience including: cloud architecture, applications development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation
· Experience working with/for system integrator or technology consulting companies and understand the business dynamics
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
· Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of concepts, design and implementation patterns of at least one technology area
· A demonstrated record of effective collaboration across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partners and customers.
· Understanding of business drivers, economic considerations, and operational considerations for developing and deploying go-to-market offerings with partners
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Systems Engineer Business Affairs: University IT (UIT), Redwood City, California, United States New Information Technology Services Post Date 9 hours...Apply For This Job
DOWN TO BUSINESS: Our Assistant Store Managers make an incredible impact everyday – on our customers, our teams and our...Apply For This Job
La société Shoootin est une start-up spécialisée dans la photographie d’intérieur qui propose à ses clients des reportages de 14...Apply For This Job
Description KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES Works with Crane Operator to choose and attach lifting apparatuses to material for transportation by...Apply For This Job
Job Description Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability...Apply For This Job
Description Transactions aren’t at the heart of banking — relationships are. That’s why we’re not looking for just any teller....Apply For This Job