CenerTech Canada Ltd. is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Long Lake, Fort McMurray. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for various administrative duties some of which are listed below to join their team. This position is in the Fort McMurray, AB area on a client site and it is a 4 and 3 rotation and local to Fort McMurray.
· Assisting the Joint Health & Safety Committee in managing meeting minutes, preparing agendas, taking attendance, and updating PowerPoint presentations
· General filing, mail distribution of incoming/outgoing mail, preparing Purolator slips and movement of inter-office mail to the warehouse on a weekly basis;
· Coordination and ordering of office supplies;
· Coordinating all on-boarding/off-boarding requests for new employees and contractors as well as monitoring contract extensions, changes, and terminations;
· Coordination and completion of site forms;
· Tracking tank inspections, steam trap checklists and car seals for audit purposes;
· Administration of Livelink folders, documents and providing access to these files;
· Updating the monthly Operations scorecard;
· Managing and updating Emergency On-call coverage schedules and distributing on a weekly basis;
· Booking meetings through Outlook
· Assisting with event planning & organization
This is not a camp role. The Administrative Assistant will work a schedule of 4 days on and 3 days off
Who are we looking for?
A qualified candidate with 5+ years’ experience as an administrative assistant accompanied by Office and Records Administration Diploma or other suitable education/certification.
We are particularly interested in you if you have the following skills and knowledge:
· Office and Records Administration Diploma or other suitable education/certification;
· High level of proficiency with Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint);
· Ability to work independently and exceptional skills in managing multiple demands, including prioritizing and meeting deadlines;
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
· Professional etiquette in dealing with external visitors/contractors and co-workers;
· Livelink knowledge is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00-$35.00 per hour
Company Description Shopify is a platform built for independent business owners of all shapes and sizes to start, sell, market...Apply For This Job
Overview Title: Administrative Assistant, London Central Intake Community Hub Status: Permanent Full-Time Hours of Work: Monday to Friday; 35 hours...Apply For This Job
157928 Requisition ID: 157928 Career Group: Store Careers Job Category: Retail – Grocery Travel Requirements: 0 – 10% Country: Canada...Apply For This Job
OUTGROWN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? COME PLAY IN OURS. At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And...Apply For This Job
Are you relentless, driven and ready for a new challenge? If so, then come join the Sales Team at...Apply For This Job
Office Coordinator – Part Time Term Position Central Interior Native Health Society (CINHS) is a vibrant urban Indigenous, integrated Health...Apply For This Job