Global Business Solutions (GBS) provides our millions of business clients around the world, large and small, with a broad range of commerce-enabling solutions to help them more effectively manage, market and grow their businesses. GBS solutions include acquiring, eCommerce, mobile commerce, marketing, analytics, and next-generation commerce innovations, including mobile payment services, webstore-in-a-box solutions and Clover, our cloud-based point-of-sale operating system that includes a marketplace for proprietary and third-party business apps.
Position Description Overview
This position is an individual contributor Sales position responsible for selling Fiserv’s enterprise suite of business solutions, including products such as Fiserv’s Point of Sale solution (Clover), Security & Compliance (TransArmor), On-Line Reporting (ClientLine), Check and ACH solutions (TeleCheck), Payroll Distribution services (Money Network), credit, debit, gift card and various cloud-based applications as well as third party partnerships to clients.
• Develop strong working partnerships with Commercial Bankers and Treasury Sales Officers for assigned Financial Institution partners with an objective of increasing volume and quality of referrals and leads from existing bank portfolios.
• Collaborate with senior Commercial Bank relationship teams to develop comprehensive and holistic sales strategies for strategic bank clients to maximize revenue opportunities with these high value clients.
• Self-sourcing of referrals and leads will be a requirement; therefore in addition to leveraging the assets and resources of Fiserv, this position requires experience and skills in prospecting, territory development, and networking.
• Under the direction of the Director of Sales, position will drive execution of departmental sales and revenue objectives including, but not limited to, pricing and profitability guidelines as well as individual contributor sales goals.
• Experience and expertise with CRM tools such as Salesforce is required as discipline, integrity and accountability in sales pipeline management is a requirement of this position.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years sales experience with demonstrated results and success
• Minimum 4 years sales experience in financial services industry strongly preferred.
• Payments industry knowledge and business acumen
• Ability to identify and build relationships with key C-level decision makers.
• Enterprise and/or complex sales experience in solution selling
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability in achievement of sales and revenue goals.
• Minimum 40% travel
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Address: USA-NC-Tarboro-1110 Westen Blvd Store Code: Store 01501 Grocery (7225121) Food Lion has been providing an easy, fresh and affordable...Apply For This Job
Summary This position is a Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor, WS-4749-10 located in Grand Canyon National Park, the Facility Management Division. Please...Apply For This Job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure...Apply For This Job
Job Description Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation,...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience. Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides customers with...Apply For This Job
Overview As a 7-Eleven Assistant Store Manager for a Franchisee you will have the opportunity to create and maintain an...Apply For This Job