What does a great Senior Recruiter do?
You will utilize your skills to drive recruiting for many positions across the Fiserv enterprise. You’ll work as part of a high-performing, collaborative Recruiting team in an environment that fosters and encourages quick thinking, assertive sourcing skills and a proactive approach to recruiting.
As a Senior Recruiter, you can look forward to:
• Serving as primary contact for the full lifecycle recruitment of a variety of positions across multiple functions and locations for Technology recruiting.
• Facilitate and handle all aspects of the recruitment process, including strategy, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer preparation and negotiation
• Meet or exceed performance metrics
• Maintain robust candidate pipeline, and place strong focus on the candidate experience within Technology
• Provide accurate and timely reports and communication to management, managers, and HR.
• Assess recruiting process, identify improvement opportunities and participate in / lead enterprise improvement initiatives
You’re the kind of person who:
• Knows how to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback
• Has great project management and communications skills.
• Establishes and maintains credibility with corporate executives and management with a key sense of urgency.
• Has had success recruiting a broad range of complex positions, including technical and executive roles
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• 5+ years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting with Technology roles, preferably in a corporate environment
• Demonstrated experience of successful interaction with senior-level business executives
• Experience with process improvement tools, SLAs and recruiting metrics
• Experience using an ATS, Workday preferred.
• Experience with LinkedinRecruiter
• Experience handling confidential information discreetly
• Experience adhering to OFCCP laws
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (People of Color/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
The Take 5 Family is hiring customer service maniacs! People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? We will train you how...Apply For This Job
Position Type:At-Will (Non-Affiliated)/School Age Child CareLocation:Various Elementary Schools Date Available:ASAP Closing Date:Until Filled _________________________________________________________________________ Effective 2021/2022 school yearDays: Monday –...Apply For This Job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for...Apply For This Job
BE A PART OF OUR AMAZING ACTIVITIES TEAM! Full-Time hours available to the right candidate.::What does the Life Enrichment Assistant...Apply For This Job
Job Description Develop dynamic, flexible, and user-friendly web front-end application by leveraging modern Angular (6+) UI framework5+ Years of...Apply For This Job
The Position Contra Costa County is recruiting to fill regular, full time Computer Operations Analyst positions. This recruitment was requested...Apply For This Job