Hanley Energy is a globally recognised award-winning innovator in energy management, critical power and data centre control solutions for a diverse range of business sectors.
Headquartered in Stamullen, Co. Meath Hanley Energy have also opened recently an additional facility in Kingscourt, Co. Cavan and Dundalk, Co. Louth. With offices in the US, Sweden, Australia, South Africa and Germany, we have a wealth of experience and expertise in supplying, designing, installing and supporting energy monitoring and management systems, critical power and data centre control solutions for a range of Irish and international clients in a variety of business sectors.
Project Coordinator (Full-Time Position located in our Headoffice in Citynorth Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath)
Project Coordinators work to assist Project Managers and the Projects Team with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, documentation and information. They will support the Projects Team deliver projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
· Contributing to the delivery of projects across the APAC & EMEA Regions.
· Maintaining project programme portfolios sheets ensuring all new projects major project milestones are accurately tracked.
· Compiling regular project reports focusing on the main project related financial, product and regional KPI’s.
· Ensuring projects plans are maintained and accuratley reflect current project status.
· Generating and submitting project related documentation to the client (Technical Submittals, Test Documents, O+M’s etc.).
· Liaising with key internal and external Stakeholders, ( i.e. Client, Production, Logistics, Site Teams, accounts etc) ensuring efficient product delivery.
· Coordinating site activities with local site teams and Regional Partners.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
· Previous experience working in a similar role.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines.
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent computer skills, competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Previous experience working with Smartsheet is desirable but not essential.
· Excellent communication/customer service skills required.
· Strong work ethic and commitment.
· Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise projects.
· Flexible and able to work on multiple complex projects at the same time.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
Reference ID: Project Administrator/Coordinator
Application deadline: 23/10/2021
Expected start date: 8/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For our Customer Assistants, quality is not just a passion, it’s a way of life! Putting the same care and...Apply For This Job
Risk Agent Ensuring and securing our client’s platform against fraudulent activity is at the core of our team’s goals. Our...Apply For This Job
Closing Date: 17th October Pfizer is an equal opportunities employer and has an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) site located in...Apply For This Job
Rockets IFSC – Crew Members – Back of the House We are fuelled by a burning desire to make irresistible...Apply For This Job
NOW HIRING RETAIL ASSISTANTS Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store...Apply For This Job
We are looking for graduates to sell brands that millions of consumers can’t live without and to work with some...Apply For This Job