What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Receiver/Stocker, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and replenished.
• Following proper lifting guidelines to ensure safe moving and placement of merchandise.
The Receiver/Stocker helps provide and deliver the right products to our customers by safely unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged shelving, keeps the backroom organized, and ensures equipment is charged. Additionally, this associate organizes merchandise and top stock to set up stores for sales success. To be successful, the associate must understand and prepare for the physical demands of moving merchandise for the majority of his/her shift. Depending on location type, the Receiver/Stocker works morning, afternoon evening, or overnight to prepare for store opening.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We’re Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Depending on location type, this role requires morning, afternoon evening, or overnight availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
• 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Summary The Lead Pharmacy Technician is an essential member of the John Cochran Pharmacy night tour responsible for supporting operating...Apply For This Job
Job Description Distribution Manager Idaho Falls, ID, USA Req #6553 Wednesday, June 2, 2021 Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are...Apply For This Job
TEC High School, a small public special education high school located in East Walpole MA, is seeking a dynamic Administrative...Apply For This Job
Summary You will serve as a Instructional Systems Specialist in the NAVMEDFORSUPCMD FT SAM. Responsibilities You will have knowledge of...Apply For This Job
Job Category: Pilot At Republic Airways, our vision is to be America’s regional airline of choice, and our 6,000 associates...Apply For This Job
Market Leading Wages and Staffing ratios – starting wage $30.25 + higher with experience Competitive Benefits Package including tuition assistance!...Apply For This Job