WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27103 is currently hiring a Bartender
PeopleReady is searching for an experienced Bartenders who is familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes and is capable of delivering quality customer service. The Bartender will be responsible for serving patrons at our front bar and fulfilling drink orders for the dining room, monitoring the cash drawer at the bar and performing alcohol inventories at the end of each night to help in maintaining proper inventory levels.
Pay Rate for this Job is $17/Hour
Shift Timings – 1st Shift (Day) , 2nd Shift (Evening) & Weekends
• Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them remove.
• Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department.
• Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
• Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum.
• Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
• High school diploma/GED required.
• 2+ years’ experience working as a bartender.
• Certification as a mixologist from a reputable bartending school preferred.
• Must be able to lift 20 pound boxes and stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills required.
For More information, please contact the Branch at –
1. Call -3367611290
2. Email -email@example.com
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
Job Description MISSION: Support IMUSA USA Director of Planning and Logistics, Procurement Buyers and Management Team with clerical tasks, general...Apply For This Job
The Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility...Apply For This Job
6067 – Westborough – 170 Turnpike Road, Westborough, Massachusetts, 01581 CarMax, the way your career should be! Provide an iconic...Apply For This Job
Overview Tradehome Shoes is a 100% employee owned, service-oriented retailer of quality footwear. With locations throughout the Heartland of the...Apply For This Job
Overview About Public Consulting Group Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement...Apply For This Job
Descripción de la empresa Pilot Flying J es la décima empresa privada más grande de América del Norte; tiene un...Apply For This Job