Offices Administrator Assistant needed for a wholesale company located in Surrey, BC
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Follow up with customers over the phone or via email.
– Processing invoices, sales orders.
– Collection from customers, data entry..
– Creating shipping labels
– Miscellaneous office administrative tasks such as inventory control, answering the telephone, coordinating with sales team, sending samples, monitoring mail and other office tasks.
– Must have strong computer skills.
– Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
– Must have basic accounting knowledge
– Must have office working experience
– Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
– Organized, Punctual and Fast Learner.
– Able to multi task and work independently.
– Fluent in Speaking and writing English.
– Office Hours, Monday to Friday, 8AM – 4:30PM, No weekends or evening shifts.
Please do not apply if you are not available for work during the above mentioned times. No Phone calls please , apply via email only.
Job Type: Full-time
Legal Assistant/Receptionist Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, and directing as required. Answering screening and forwarding incoming...Apply For This Job
Reporting to the Director of Care, is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support, customer service at reception, application processing...Apply For This Job
Main duties Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures; Establish work priorities, delegate work...Apply For This Job
Company description Yes, just kids. Yes, just physio. We were the first to provide this service in British Columbia and...Apply For This Job
Tu as terminé ton secondaire V ou tu le termines cette année? Tu retournes aux études en septembre? Tu es...Apply For This Job
Additional Skills Train other workers Specific Skills Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents Schedule and confirm appointments Greet...Apply For This Job