WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
We are seeking an experienced Associate Producer to join an ambitious and exciting unit that will create premium longform content exclusively for CNN+. This team requires strong leaders and creative storytellers who have experience supporting the production of feature content with a sharp focus on popular culture. The Associate Producer will collaborate with the lead producers and senior leadership team in the pitching, development, and eventual production of long form feature content.
● The ideal candidate is creative and has deep knowledge of news as it relates to the nuances of popular culture and a passion for unearthing stories and topics that are provocative and buzzworthy.
● This person should be highly organized and detail oriented as they will be responsible for supporting and producing multiple segments, in coordination with the Supervising Producer.
● Candidates should have experience supporting shoots in the field and should be adept at creating premium content on a tight timeline.
● The Associate Producer reports to the Supervising Producer but will work closely with all levels of the editorial staff.
● There will be moderate to heavy travel.
● Vast experience researching and developing stories through development.
● Experience in shooting and producing in the field.
● This candidate should be an effective communicator, capable of working closely with senior producers and producers on their scripts and pitches.
● A knowledge of the digital landscape is required.
● Extensive knowledge of the popular culture landscape is also required, including the nuances of sensitive social issues.
● Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
Access to in-house learning and development resources
Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
About Rayonier Advanced Materials Rayonier Advanced Materials is a global leader of cellulose-based technologies, including high purity cellulose specialties, a...Apply For This Job
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained...Apply For This Job
Company : Allegheny Health Network Job Description : GENERAL OVERVIEW: Performs phlebotomy using standard techniques for venipunctures, heel sticks and...Apply For This Job
Job Description Position Purpose: Associates in Freight/Receiving positions ensure the store is stocked and ready for business every day. They...Apply For This Job
Intern * Job Number: 3174992 POSTING DATE: May 12, 2021 PRIMARY LOCATION: Americas-United States of America-California-Menlo Park JOB: Wealth Management...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Day Job SCHEDULE: Full-time Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation...Apply For This Job