Delivery Analyst delivers data, data products, and information that drive our client’s multi-channel marketing capabilities. They understand the details of our client’s data and Acxiom’s products to ensure that our clients and / or third-party vendors receive clean, enhanced, segmented, ready-to-market data. Delivery Analysts strive daily to improve quality and adhere to standard processes and procedures. They work with clients and / or third-party vendors to begin to understand requirements and escalate issues with a focus on maintaining a seamless process flow. Analyzes, troubleshoots and modifies/changes processes and data to ensure efficient delivery of services to Acxiom clients. Maintains a broad understanding of Acxiom’s processing and product capabilities and utilizes that understanding to optimize delivery of services. Mentors less experienced team members.
• Accountable for ownership of on-time input and output delivery, including taking initiative to monitor after hours
• Accountable to manage their own time in order to meet deadlines, including taking Initiative to monitor work after hours
• Coordinates and manages source file receipt with clients, vendors, and/or internal stakeholders
• Verifies input/output counts, monitors data processing jobs and audits/verifies the results based on historical trends
• Setup and build processing flows, including adhoc, new build and more complex flows
• Accurately validates source and output data, data formatting specifications, and output requirements according to specifications and service level agreements ensuring zero defects
• Delivers accurate output information to clients and / or their vendors through the appropriate data processing platforms and utilizing transfer mechanisms
• Ensures compliance with quality assurance processes, established procedures, project requirements and service level agreements/expectations
• Researches, troubleshoots and takes action regarding data or processing issues according to product, client and / or third-party vendor specifications. This includes advising the team and clients on necessary solution changes or fixes to implement as well as the actual work to implement/fix.
• Professionally communicates internally and externally with clients and stakeholders as determined by the nature of the discussion. Leads client meetings as it pertains to solution, research, issues, change management and trouble shooting. Point of contact to clients for solution components as well.
• Facilitates change management – includes participating in the scoping, estimating and implementing the change to the solution. Also mentoring less experienced Delivery Analysts in the Change Management process.
Skills needed for the Delivery Analyst Job Role:
Personal Computer experience
Microsoft Office applications experience
Strong ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders – providing status
Attention to detail, important to monitor and audit solution processing services
Completed 4-year degree in related field of study (computer or technical field)
Required Experience in most of the following:
Strong Communication Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Intermediate Warehouse Skills
Intermediate SQL Skills
Intermediate Unix Skills
Understanding of relational database design
Nice-to-have knowledge that would set you apart for the Senior Delivery Analyst Job Role (internal candidates):
Basic to Advanced ASC Skills
Basic to Advanced MDE Skills
Basic to Advanced UDL Skills
Intermediate Fuse Skills
Intermediate MDM Skill
Basic Output Skill
Encryption/Decryption (PGP/GPG, SDMS, GIS)
Knowledge of auditing /monitoring techniques and tools
Outside List Manager
USPS Address Standards
Insurance Industry regulations
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased – Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here (http://www.interpublic.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/) .
Attention Colorado, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, Ohio and Washington Applicants: This position is not located in the aforementioned states but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under state or local equal pay or pay transparency laws, please contact [email protected]
We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
About Us (http://www.acxiom.com/about-acxiom/)
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AcxiomRecruiting)
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers...Apply For This Job
Code: 468-1 Type: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL Location: POLICE ADMINISTRATION Group: POLICE Job Class: EVIDENCE/PROPERTY TECHNICIAN Posting Start Date: 05/17/2022 Posting...Apply For This Job
Description If you love Human Resources and you’re looking for an engaging, new Generalist opportunity, Robert Half has the opportunity...Apply For This Job
Company Overview Dermatologists of Central States (DOCS) is one of the largest and most established dermatology practices in the nation....Apply For This Job
Job Description The scope of the Qualtrics support will cover the following: Deploy surveys, user set up, dashboard set up,...Apply For This Job
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for a Reservation Agent to join our Buffalo Reservation Center team...Apply For This Job