Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian network?
* As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment *
Join us-Where your Career is a Force for Good!
Are you seeking a full-time position with the opportunity to make a difference in the community you serve? Are you passionate about meeting new people and using your talents to create an impact in your community, across the country, and around the world? If your answer is “yes”, then we invite you to join us at the American Red Cross!
Nationwide, we collect over 6.5 million units of blood annually, and the need continues to grow. From setting up blood collection equipment at work sites, to drawing blood from donors, as a phlebotomist with the American Red Cross you will work all aspects of blood drives at schools, offices & churches throughout Collegeville, PA and the surrounding areas. Our paid training is a mix of classroom instruction and field practice that is completed in a full-time, 8-week course. To learn more about the life-saving impact our phlebotomists have every day, watch this short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyKxt5e9CKA
Key performance objectives include:
• Balance production, donor care & quality requirements to meet daily blood collection goals.
• Take the time to personally connect with donors – listen to their stories and help them understand the value of their donation.
• Be detail oriented all day, every day, to ensure that the blood you collect meets regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused.
• Remain flexible to work a highly variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, weekends & holidays to meet the needs of our blood drive sponsors and donors.
• Take care of your team members – show up for every shift and give 100% while you’re here.
• Contribute to a friendly and fun environment. Team up with your co-workers to keep our donors coming back again and again.
• Be a model of professionalism and compassion while serving as an ambassador to the public for the nation’s largest not-for-profit blood banking organization.
We offer excellent benefits including paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, & 401(k).
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
Together, we move the world—we’ve been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner...Apply For This Job
Job Description Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date...Apply For This Job
Immediate Openings Available as we are continuously growing because of our FABULOUS team!! We do not say this lightly: If...Apply For This Job
Summary Full Time Retail Sales Representative We are hiring a Full Time Retail Sales Representative to collaborate and strategize with...Apply For This Job
Principal Architect The Principal Architect is responsible for leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks related to the development of an...Apply For This Job
Be part of something more. A majority of our time is spent “at work.” We believe that time most meaningful...Apply For This Job