Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian network?
* As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment *
Join us-Where your Career is a Force for Good!
This position is term-limited, benefits eligible (medical, PTO, etc): 12 months to 18 months. The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work remotely and can be located anywhere in the United States.
The Oracle Data Migration Developer, as part of the Data Migration and Archiving Group, will work with the American Red Cross Architecture and Data Management team in close collaboration with other IT teams to implement, maintain, and enhance data solutions built on Oracle. The candidate will work with the team applying best practice techniques for developing, enhancing, maintaining and deploying database solutions to support Red Cross operations efforts.
• Primary responsibility is to develop, test, and monitor Oracle PL/SQL procedures to migrate data across systems following documented requirements
• Develop design and technical specifications and other required documents across the project lifecycle
• Document and execute unit test cases and procedures for this data migration software(s)
• Collaborate actively within the team and other workstreams to meet the project milestones and goals
• Develop and maintain internal documentation describing implementation plans, data mapping, requirements tracing, and compliance
• Support Qualified and Regulated environments to build and deploy applications according to schedule
• Troubleshoot problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools
• Monitor and troubleshoot Oracle GoldenGate processes
• Data Refresh across environments for different Application Releases and data fixes
• Provide weekly status reporting on all active projects and database activities to management and key stakeholders
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. The American Red Cross does not sponsor employment visas.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or military experience; graduate degree preferred
• Minimum 10 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience required with at least 3 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL Development. Very strong PL/SQL knowledge is a must.
• Unix Shell Scripting abilities
• Ability to work independently as well as in a diverse geographically dispersed virtual team
• Collaborative team player; highest level of communication, information sharing & transparency
• Good skills in all Oracle tools
• Good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources
• Experience with CDC, Oracle GoldenGate, OEM etc
• Has technical breadth across application development support, enterprise database support
Preferred Qualifications :
• Experience working in a Regulated environment
• Experience with large-scale Data Migration projects
• Experience with eProgesa application highly desirable.
• Oracle Certification Preferred
For those candidates located in Colorado or Connecticut, the salary range for this position is: $125K – $135K annual salary. We do not offer bonus pay for this role. Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization that creates a culture of collaboration and team spirit. We offer our employee’s a competitive salary, wide range of generous benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; 401K retirement plan with match; paid time off, holidays and floating holidays. Also, we encourage professional development and provide growth opportunities. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
Job Description Job Titleï¼š Director, Finance – R&D (US/EU) Reports to (Title): Chief Financial Officer of Hengrui USA / Europe...Apply For This Job
Summary The goal is to help us improve documentation, streamline internal communication and ensure the team is hitting key milestones....Apply For This Job
Travaux de maçonnerie et de coffrage sur divers chantiers. Notre Agence Derichebourg Interim & recrutement de STRASBOURG recherche actuellement pour...Apply For This Job
Job Description and Responsibilities Position: Office Assistant/ Bill of Ladings (BOL) Immediate Supervisor: Controller General Summary of Responsibilities The Office...Apply For This Job
Starting Pay up to $11 with Experience. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated...Apply For This Job
Longue mission en intérim avec une possibilité d’embauche. Notre agence ADEQUAT STRASBOURG recrute un AGENT DE TRI DE COLIS H/F...Apply For This Job