Come grow your career with us as a Clinical Assistant!
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network. Come help us write the next chapter our of our story!
This is more than a job; this is an opportunity to give hope to the patients you serve while growing your career with us. As a Clinical Assistant, you will work under the supervision of a Dentist as their “right hand.” You will support him/her in any and all tasks related to serving patients which may include preparing equipment, readying patients for procedures as well as aiding the Dentist throughout the entirety of the procedure. If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
Our Clinical Assistants perform a variety of duties within the center based on the needs of the practice. Below are a few responsibilities that you may hold:
● Cultivating a comfortable and welcoming environment for patients, preparing them for treatment, and obtaining their dental records.
● Providing chair-side assistance while dentists examine and treat patients.
● Preparing materials for impressions and restorations, taking dental x-rays, and processing x-ray film as directed by a dentist.
● Sterilizing and disinfecting instruments and equipment, preparing trays of instruments for procedures, and educating patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
● Performing additional office duties as needed to include scheduling and receiving patients, ordering supplies, and records management.
● Additional duties as assigned.
We’re searching for reliable, team-oriented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, we are looking for the following skills, abilities, and experience:
● Experience as a Clinical Assistant is desired but not required. We will consider new graduate candidates.
● Self-starter mentality with a relentless focus on best-in-class patient care
● Passion for making a difference in patients’ lives and alignment with our values of Impact, Conviction, Compassion, Passion for Learning, Teamwork, Integrity, and Trust.
All candidates must possess valid certifications that comply with applicable state laws.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to base compensation, Clear Choice offers a competitive total rewards package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, in addition to a retirement (401-k) plan. Some roles are eligible for a merit-based, discretionary performance bonus. For more information, visit https://www.clearchoice.com/careers/.
Powered by JazzHR
We’re hiring a Bilingual Receptionist for our growing client in the Southeast Houston area. We are looking for an experienced,...Apply For This Job
eat Lakes Health & Wellness, located at 2865 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44113 is seeking two Associate Doctors of Chiropractic...Apply For This Job
Pay: $27.25 per hour plus a competitive benefits package with overtime in accordance with state/federal law As the nation’s leading...Apply For This Job
We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and...Apply For This Job
Program DescriptionPHS Sexual and Reproductive Health Centers (SRH Centers) are located in Fort Greene and Brownsville, Brooklyn and provide affordable,...Apply For This Job
What You Will Do All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and...Apply For This Job