With operations in 35+ nations and 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring (http://www.cslbehring.com) is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma (http://www.cslplasma.com/careers) , one of the world’s largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Under general supervision, performs procedures for screening and controlling material used in the processing, manufacture and distribution of blood and plasma products
• Independently performs lab procedures related to unit and/or donor suitability testing and other assays
• Performs routine analytical testing using manual and automated methods and procedures; analyzes test results against set controls
• Participates in continuing education
• Completes maintenance and Quality Control (QC) per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Operates analytical instrumentation and technical laboratory equipment; performs routine maintenance of instruments and equipment
• Works within current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) guidelines and adheres to all regulatory standards within the lab
• Follows safety regulations, Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) rules, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Minimum Associate’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or associated field required
• Minimum Medical Lab Technician (MLT) designation as required by the State of Tennessee
• 2+ years’ relevant lab experience preferred or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
• Above average computer skills required
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
Worker Sub Type:
CSL makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable US federal, state or local law. CSL complies with all applicable employment laws, including but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and the Immigration Reform and Control Act. https://www.cslbehring.com/careers/eeo-statement
We have an opening for a Senior Technical Recruiter in the Houston, TX area Sourcing and recruiting candidates Pipelining candidates...Apply For This Job
Your Impact: Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and...Apply For This Job
Genesis is one of the nation’s leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide...Apply For This Job
Company: US0018 Sysco Baraboo, LLC Zip Code: 54729 Minimum Years of Experience: Employment Type: Full Time Travel Percentage: 0 OUR...Apply For This Job
Job Description Duties Assist in preparation of government estimates, reviews contractors? proposals, or conducts negotiation and prepares contract modification documents....Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Day Job SCHEDULE: Full-time Customer Care Representative – Remote – $500 Sign On Bonus Your Talent. Our Vision....Apply For This Job