The Administrative Assistant must believe in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. This person must have a servant’s heart and a desire to live for God’s glory. This person should have the gifts of administration and should possess careful attention to details. They must be able to work well and communicate clearly with others. They must be approachable and able to approach others as they recruit, train, hold accountable and encourage people to use their spiritual gifts for serving in the church. This person must be in agreement with First Congregational Church’s Mission and Statement of Faith. The Administrative Assistant will be accountable to the Senior Pastor and Elder Board.
· Be able to attend Church service most Sundays.
· Competent with a variety of office software and willing to learn and implement new programs.
· Good communication skills.
· Good relational skills.
· Ability to exercise discretion in communications and keep confidences.
· Be proficient or willing to be trained in running the GLD80 soundboard, video, and slide equipment.
· Be passionate about and self-motivated to seek ways to enhance the overall organizational structure of the church.
· Have the ability to clearly communicate with leaders in the church.
· Have the ability to create fliers, announcements and bulletins for programs and services in the church as well as maintain the church’s website and social media accounts.
· Have a friendly personality and the ability to graciously meet the needs of those who visit or call the church office.
· Answer the phone, greet visitors, pick up and distribute mail and ensure that the church office is properly supplied.
· Maintain the church calendar and send out weekly reminders, volunteer sign up forms and other scheduling items.
· Organize, create, print, and mail weekly worship service bulletins and monthly newsletters.
· Update the church website and social media accounts, upload bulletins, newsletters, and sermons.
· Help maintain online calendars for producing schedules and organizing worship services.
· Send prayer requests by phone and e-mail.
· Organize, create and print agendas and reports for the annual business meetings.
· Maintain all church records (Funerals, weddings, births, church membership, and baptisms)
· Maintain church calendar and scheduling of facilities.
· Order and organize office supplies, oversee office budget, and assist teams in ordering ministry supplies.
· Schedule maintenance and order equipment to keep office running effectively.
· Set up the soundboard, video, and slide equipment and make sure they are in good working order for all services.
· Run soundboard, video, and/or slides when needed during Sunday services and special services.
· Oversee and train soundboard, video, and slide volunteers.
· Assess and maintain sound / technical equipment. Communicate with Worship Committee for recommendations as repairs and needs arise.
· Do sound and slide checks with praise teams and song leaders at least once before the Sunday service.
· Power up/down all sound, video, and slide equipment before/after worship services.
· Problem solve sound issues as they arise during services to ensure a focused worship experience.
· Run sound equipment for funerals and weddings as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
POSITION SUMMARY Testing Technicians primary responsibility is to validate lots of purchased material and ensure compliance to customer requirements for...Apply For This Job
Administrative Assistant Job Title: Administrative Assistant Location: Atlanta GA, 30328 Duration: 12 months Shift Time: 08:00 am to 5:00 pm...Apply For This Job
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for creating and/or reviewing contracts for accuracy while verifying that the items...Apply For This Job
Work Location: FedEx Express 6098 Front Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64120 Apply Here: https://careers.fedex.com/express/jobs?stretchUnits=MILES&stretch=10&location=Kansas%20City&lat=39.09973&lng=-94.57857&woe=7 Also hiring for: Delivery Driver Full-Time...Apply For This Job
Job Number: 183564 Join one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For®! If you enjoy helping others and flourish...Apply For This Job
Job Description Positions are full time, work from home Monday-Friday: 1st shift (no weekends) Hourly rate: $18.00 per hour...Apply For This Job