We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Consumer Banker will work with existing FFB clients and prospect for new FFB clients to deepen client relationships by both booking business directly and by referring, as appropriate, to internal business partners such as Mortgage, Wealth, Small Business Banker Commercial, and Treasury Management.
* Perform necessary functions necessary to open accounts, perform maintenance.
* Run a Teller drawer as deemed necessary by management
* Support client engagement through active calling, client conversations, and follow up.
* Daily activities that align with The First Financial Bank Experience (FFB Experience), including but not limited to:
* Partner with appropriate internal constituencies to bring appropriate level of expertise to the client whether it is service or solution related
* Ensure client follow up calls are conducted in the proper time frame.
* Maintain all operational and risk management standards
* Other duties as assigned to assist clients transact business within the branch, drive-thru, by phone and email.
* Model the way for peers and coworkers aligned with First Financials Mission and Values.
* The CB is responsible for adherence to all compliance and regulatory procedures.
* Tracks, reports and communicates business results and activities to their FCM
* Partner with the District Specialists to execute against retail strategies and objectives to attract, retain and grow core client relationships, fulfill client’s financial needs and provide a fIRST Class Client Experience.
* Function as client’s personal trusted advisor by adding value and building deep client relationships by utilizing the First Client Conversation Model.
* Participate and lead in the First Financial Bank Experience by being active in site center huddles and meetings to support sales and service activities.
* Consistently meet or exceed sales, service and referral goals as set by management, by effectively collaborating as a team, the District and with lines of business in an effort to assist clients meet their dedicated financial needs.
* Provide digital assistance and service for clients establishing or in need of support in utilizing the bank’s online offering.
* Stay informed and up to date on all bank products, processes and procedures and procedures; especially those that are most complex.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
* 3-4 years of experience in coaching and/or mentoring in a retail environment.
* 3-4 years of personal experience in sales and service with previous success in achieving sales and service goals in a retail environment.
* 3-4 years demonstrated prior success with achievement of performance goals.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
* 4-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
* Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent banking work experience preferred.
Level of Complexity and Scope
* Ability to serve a wide variety of client needs according to bank policy and procedures.
* Ability to lead teams as needed.
* Ability to lead outside sales efforts.
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making
* Works with limited supervision.
* Follows established guidelines.
* Applies guidelines with proficiency.
* Collaborates with senior role or Supervisor.
* UseApply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjYwMzk0LjEwNTA4QGJhbmthdGZpcnN0Y29tcC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Hull & Company, LLC is seeking an Entry Level Insurance Clerk for its growing team in Horsham, PA Assists the...Apply For This Job
Full-time or Part-time CNA, certified nursing assistant, positions available Day and NOC hours available. To provide assistance and treatment to...Apply For This Job
**This is a fully remote position, however, the candidate must reside in Colorado or Illinois** Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant...Apply For This Job
Req#: CES-11705773-22CM Duties Serves as a Network Engineer applying technical expertise and broad knowledge of Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide...Apply For This Job
Description Our client located in the Conroe area is looking to add an Accounting Manager to their team on a...Apply For This Job
Why we will love you 1 year work experience Administrative experience preferred High School Diploma or equivalent What you’ll be...Apply For This Job