Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Public Trust/Other Required: None
Job Family: Systems Administration
In this role, a typical day will include:
· Work with senior leadership both internal and external on planning and executing tasks using Agile methodologies
· Participate in Scrum calls
· Active engagement with the program customer, providing expert guidance and solutioning
· Provide scheduling and integration support as necessary to modify, change, or implement required engineering changes to the ICAM solution
· Develops expert level technical solutions for the management of networks, software, cloud, configurations, and architectures.
· Provides interpretation to systems matters that are highly unique and very difficult in nature.
· Provides troubleshooting support for very unique and difficult system matters.
· Subject Matter Expert for iterating upgrades to the system.
· Expert advisor on the monitoring tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
· Advises on complex matters and may lead the work of less experienced personnel.
· With influence from leadership, develop new standards, policies, and procedures.
· May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
· May serve as a task or project leader. (Not a people manager)
· Minimum active DoD Security Clearance of SECRET, or higher
· Minimum active CompTIA Security+ certification, or higher
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
· Ten (10) + years’ experience in IT systems
· Experience with DoD enterprise environments
· Experience with Azure cloud environment
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 or the start date, if after January 18. Individuals who work in or reside in Florida, Montana, Tennessee, Texas, or work outside of the United States may be excluded from this requirement.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Kforce is immediately adding a full-time Engineering Project Coordinator in support of our nationally recognized, Consumer and Commercial Electronic R&D...Apply For This Job
Job Description Overview: Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity and a gratifying career? The industry leader Boart Longyear driller’s assistant...Apply For This Job
Primary Role: Perform services as assigned, following Advanced Mold Services production guidelines. Job requirements and expectations can vary based on...Apply For This Job
What does a great Product Manager do? The Product Manager helps the business understand and deliver to the market functionality...Apply For This Job
Job DescriptionProvides support as a member of the Bakery team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Bakery area...Apply For This Job