Date: Jan 12, 2022
Mumbai, IN, 400093
SYX Services Pvt ltd
SYX Services Private Limited is a subsidiary of a US based company called Global Industrial Company (NYSE: GIC). We are registered under the Companies Act, 1956, and provide information technology services solely to Global Industrial Company and its subsidiaries located in the United States and Canada. Our operations started in July, 2011 and we are now a 170-member team comprised of Java developers, SAP professionals, .net developers, Oracle developers, a creative team and a Web Chat team. For over 70 years Global Industrial Company through its operating subsidiaries has been an industry leader providing private label and brand name industrial equipment and supplies to businesses throughout North America
IT Trainee for BA/QA
• Understand the business operations and analyze the working of each module efficiently.
• Interaction with respective business stakeholders, for requirement gathering or issue resolution.
• Identifying and analyzing the areas for improvement according to the Business requirement.
• Preparing prototypes and Documents (FSDs, BRDs etc.) according to the requirement gathered from the Business Users and if any change requests observed.
• Effectively coordinating with Technical teams for development.
• Carrying out functional testing before the release.
• Perform application demonstration and training to technical teams and Business stakeholders.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
IT Trainee for JAVA- App and Web
• Participate in full cycle of enterprise software development.
• Develop and maintain J2EE applications in a fast pace environment.
• Debug and/or recommend system efficiencies and improvements.
• Good knowledge on SDLC
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Knowledge of SQL syntax for analysis of data
• Good time management skills, able to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines
• Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Familiar with MS Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Team player
Competencies and skills
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline).
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Eager to learn new things.
• Work with a team of developers on a variety of systems covering multiple platforms.
• No Minimum experience required.
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering
Apply now »
Primary Purpose of Position: Oversee the resolution and manage the timely completion of day-to-day operational issues at assigned properties or...Apply For This Job
Plant Driver – Transport Oregon, Portland, United States (https://careers.overheaddoor.com/jobs/6447/other-jobs-matching/location-only) New Transportation (https://careers.overheaddoor.com/landingpages/transportation-opportunities-at-overhead-door-corporation-60) 211059 Requisition # 18 Total Views Apply for...Apply For This Job
Order Picker job details: location:Memphis, TN salary:$14 per hour date posted:Tuesday, August 3, 2021 experience:Entry Level job type:Temp to Perm...Apply For This Job
***Immediate Openings Available as we are Continuously Hiring and Growing because of our AMAZING Buckets and Bows Family!!!*** All Companies...Apply For This Job
PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Line Coordinator is responsible for safe operations, performance and continued growth of the Aiken manufacturing...Apply For This Job
Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand ambassador program in the world. They understand...Apply For This Job