• This position will be a member of the Cybersecurity Active Directory team.
• The Cybersecurity – senior performs administration and operational support for enterprise cybersecurity solutions and services including system availability, performance tuning, installation, security and troubleshooting. The senior-level professional is experienced in many aspects of system administration and support. Typically implements designs or approaches developed by others. Functions independently and produces results that meet standards of quality, timeliness and acceptability with minimal supervision and general direction. This position may instruct and guide other technical professionals.
Open to out of state/remote workers where state laws allow us to hire.
We cannot provide visa/immigration sponsorship.
Installs, configures and maintains cybersecurity solutions under limited supervision.
Designs and implements cybersecurity systems and solutions.
Manages moderately complex projects as it relates to cybersecurity systems.
Receives and responds to incoming calls, pages and/or emails, participates in 24/7 on-call rotation.
Performs analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of system problems under limited supervision.
Recommends schedules and performs system improvements and upgrades.
Prepares, maintains, and adheres to procedures for security, reporting and monitoring.
Mentors and provides technical guidance to peers.
Assists in the creation of standards, processes, and capacity planning in area of specialty.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or technology related field. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
Two years of related technical experience.
six years of related technical experience.
A combination of related education and experience.
• Demonstrated technical knowledge of SecOps (Security Operations) principles.
• Demonstrated Active Directory administration experience.
• Demonstrated Windows systems server and system administration ability.
• Technical experience with Powershell.
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex system issues.
• Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision making skills.
• Hands-on troubleshooting experience.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicable data privacy practices.
• Demonstrated knowledge of load balancing, clustering, and caching procedures and processes.
• Experience with performance tuning and monitoring tools.
• Business process and reengineering experience, as well as an understanding of the relationship between processes and policies.
• Proven knowledge of development life cycle methodologies.
• Self motivated and directed.
Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate information.
Operate computers and other IT equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
See and read computer monitors and documents.
Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
Lake Park Building
West Valley City
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$42.63 – $67.13
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits package (https://intermountainhealthcare.org/careers/working-for-intermountain/employee-benefits/) and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (https://intermountainhealthcare.org/careers/working-for-intermountain/diversity/) .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The primary intent of this job description is to set a fair and equitable rate of pay for this classification. Only those key duties necessary for proper job evaluation and/or labor market analysis have been included. Other duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Thanks for your interest in continuing your career with our team!