Position Title: Interpreter (English & Burmese)
Reports to: Human Resources/Training
Shift/Work Days: 1st Shift
Responsible for listening to, understanding, and translating spoken or written statements from one language to another.
• Facilitate effective communication between two parties that do not speak a similar language by converting one spoken or written language to another.
• Attend meetings and act as official translator to mediate discussion.
• Relay concepts and ideas between languages.
• Convert written materials and conversations from one language into another, such as advertisements, rules, policies and investigation reports.
• Employ computer-assisted translation.
• Facilitate communication for people with limited English proficiency.
• Translate information for applicants during interviews and with hiring paperwork.
• Assist the clinic with the translation of medical information and Safety.
• Serve as backup for all facets of new employee orientation.
• Maintain highest levels of confidentiality.
• Provide immediate assistance to line supervisors.
• Make a strong presence in both fabrication and slaughter operations/floor.
• Computer knowledge required.
• Attention to detail required.
• Ability to speak, write, type and translate to and from English/Burmese
• Personal and professional integrity required.
Some weekends as necessary
Knowledge in medical terminology preferred.
Trustworthy to handle confidential matters/information
Please click on the link and follow the instruction below:
Click on the JBS “VIEW JOBS” – OPEN POSITIONS
Click on SELECT A LOCATION: PLAINWELL, MI
CLICK ON “SEARCH”
You will find ALL OPENINGS FOR PLAINWELL FACILITY.
Click on the POSITION you want to apply – CLICK ON APPLY
You must at the minimum, have first dose of the covid vaccine.
“The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made.”
Nextonic Solutions is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to become a member of our highly skilled and dynamic team...Apply For This Job
ATC Healthcare Services of MidMichigan General Office Assistant (GOA) ATC Healthcare of MidMichigan is looking for an experienced, professional General...Apply For This Job
Job Description Who We Are The Global Talent Development Program team works on the J-1 visa sponsorship for international Interns,...Apply For This Job
Aerojet Rocketdyne is an innovative company delivering solutions that create value for its customers in the aerospace and defense markets....Apply For This Job
APPLY HERE (https://photonetwork.godaddy.com) to submit your interest to join our freelance network. Location… Our national network of photographers includes everyone...Apply For This Job
Job Description Are you a Foodie seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Come join the Whole Foods Market team where...Apply For This Job