Administrative Assistant/Personal assistant | Part time/Full time | NEWTON
$2300 For full time,$10/h for part time
You are to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of businesses that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds, individual managers and some government-sponsored enterprises.
· acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
· booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
· reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
· typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· managing databases and filing systems
· implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· collating and filing expenses
Skills/preferred qualifications for the Job:
· Min Diploma/ “A” level certification
· Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
. Full time Salary: $2300
. Part Time: $10/h
· Part Time (Flexible)/Full Time(9-6pm), Mon to Fri.
· Very near to Newton MRT
Whatsapp me at: Ms Teo(9745 2253)
Please respond with:
· Position Applying For
Only Eligible candidates will be contacted.
Job Descriptions Maintaining accurate inventory data collection, storage, tracking, and maintenance of information associated with IT hardware and software within...Apply For This Job
Our Client is one of the biggest insurance company in Singapore. Job Scope Attend to enquiries and requests from phone...Apply For This Job
Security SupervisorGuardian and Protector. You ensure the safety and wellbeing of your fellow employees, guests and visitors. You are attentive,...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities : Provide administrative support to HR team Work Permit application, renewal and cancellation. Training registration & renewal Annual Leave...Apply For This Job
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers...Apply For This Job
Location: Multiple locations Working hours: Mon – Fri, office hours Responsibilities: Provide admin support for the HR Department Creating of...Apply For This Job