What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate/Loader, this means:
• Being friendly, professional, and engaging customers to help answer questions.
• Retrieving, loading, and replenishing merchandise.
• Helping customers and staff move merchandise safely.
The Customer Service Associate/Loader assists customers by loading merchandise into their vehicles. The Customer Service Associate/Loader also replenishes shelves for the next customers. Safety is critical because this associate lifts and moves merchandise for staff and customers frequently throughout his/her shift.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We’re Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
• 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
• Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
• 6 months retail experience.
• 6 months experience as a Loader at any home improvement or hardware retailer.
• 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe’s retail store.
• 6 months retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
• 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying, loading, and unloading product or material in or out of vehicles.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Overview As the community’s only not-for-profit, faith-based health care system; Dignity Health Nevada has been guided by the vision and...Apply For This Job
3 DAYS IN THE OFFICE/2 DAYS REMOTE GENERAL SUMMARY Responsible for handling multiple outgoing and incoming calls to service multiple...Apply For This Job
Job Description Apply Save job Saved View All Beauty Consultant jobs Overview Success Profile Trending Benefits Responsibilities Job Alerts Why...Apply For This Job
This recruitment will be used to fill 1 part-time Student Clerical (Receptionist) position (maximum 20 hrs/week) for Oregon State Ecampus...Apply For This Job
Summary Candidate will manage group and individual reservations and group rooms inventory as part of the convention services process, specifically:...Apply For This Job
PACT MSO is a Management Service Organization that supports numerous physician groups. We offer health benefits, paid time off, and...Apply For This Job