17 minutes ago, from MasterCard
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product ManagementThe Manager, Product Management, is responsible for the Post Transaction Experience and dispute management products that include Mastercard’s chargeback management system (Mastercom), pre-dispute resolution products with Ethoca Alerts and Ethoca Consumer Clarity. The products are primarily focused faster dispute resolution and providing consumers greater transaction transparency across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders; issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and consumers.
In this role, you will be the Asia-Pacific Lead in managing all dispute resolution related products in the region. He / She will work closely with the markets C&I leads as well as Global C&I Product owners to determine market needs and roll out these products and solutions.
The position will be responsible for the revenue, ongoing management and enhancements of these products, engage with internal and external stakeholders in their marketing and distribution.
• Can you develop and articulate, to internal and external audiences including our issuer, merchant and acquirer partners, thought leadership on current fraud trends in customer needs, best practices, implications for product rollouts, and future product opportunities?
• Do you have a proven track record of executing strategy successfully against measurable objectives?
• Can you work in in a diverse cross functional environment with limited support?
• Work as part of the AP C&I team to manage products, devise and implement strategies for their rollout and adoption. Support the markets with adequate analysis as required to demonstrate the value of these products.
• Collaborate with global teams to identify and execute product enhancements and new product constructs to drive additional revenue opportunities. These efforts include ideation, concept validation, business case development, creation of associated pricing and other market readiness activities
• Demonstrate thought-leadership, product/technology development expertise and strong project management skills in the integration of technology into new product and service solutions.
• Foster and maintain a close partnership with various stakeholders – markets, sales teams, Mastercard Advisors, account leads and key customers to gather feedback and drive ongoing product improvement and drive the successful rollout of the solutions to issuers, acquirers and merchants.
• Understand the required product functionality and features, and commercialization of products in consultation with internal stakeholders (i.e., product sales, customer delivery, relationship managers, O&T, Legal, Franchise, etc.) external customers and third parties.
• Ensure accurate and timely budget tracking and forecasting
• Monitor and evaluate product performance; ability to locate and use relevant data to support performance measurement, tracking, and product insights. Assist with the implementation of a new product management excellence (PME) discipline.
• Developing product roadmap in APAC, working with the team to manage and improve Product experience, handling the Fees, Billing, Pricing approvals
All About You
• This position requires a highly collaborative and self-driven individual who will need to manage relationships across multiple functional areas, regions and executives – at times remotely with limited supervisory support.
• At least 7 years of experience in Product management
• Working experience at Financial institutions/Banks/Payment industry/Service providers in dispute resolution and fraud management will be preferred
• Knowledge of processing industry, fraud and authentication products and the broader ecosystem understanding of competitive landscape and industry trends a plus
• Cross-functional team leadership experience managing multiple, complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
• Knowledge Mastercard Chargeback and management and rules is a plus.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis and synthesize large amounts of data, and provide recommendations effectively
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior management and business partners
• Technology savvy; close collaboration with Operations and Technology and future processing businesses
• Ability to embrace complexity, but deliver/articulate simplicity
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: