Mosaic Health has an immediate opening for an experienced Referral Coordinator to process referrals in a timely manner and provide compassionate customer service for our diverse patient population. This is a hybrid work from home position based out of our Ilion location.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
· Coordinating/documenting referrals to internal/external health providers and following up with patients and providers to ensure appointment attendance and to obtain records
· Ensuring referrals are closed in a timely manner, according to referral procedure
· Enhancing communication and collaborative relationships with multidisciplinary healthcare team members
· Maintaining a comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and network services for target population
· Following up with patients who fail to show for appointments to determine social determinants of health needs/barriers to care
· Developing relationships with potential community referral sources, represents and advocates for the services of Mosaic Health through community outreach and education
Mosaic Health provides access to compassionate, individualized health care and wellness-related education for everyone regardless of financial, cultural, or social barriers.
We offer a competitive salary and generous paid time off. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental and retirement plans with employer contributions, as well as a Tuition Assistance Program. Advancement opportunities are available throughout our expanding network.
For more information, please visit www.mosaic health.org -EOE-
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Ilion, NY 13357
Front Office Coordinator (Dallas, TX) Quick Overview: Full-Time Employment M-F; 10-6 PM Energetic & positive personality Excellent oral & written...Apply For This Job
Gig opportunities were removed from this search. Work when you want. Upfront information. Short-term and side jobs near you. App-based...Apply For This Job
SYNERGY HomeCare of Denver is looking to immediately hire Live-In Caregivers. This means that the Caregiver would stay in the...Apply For This Job
Clinical Scientist – Oncology – Home BasedID2022-97641Location : LocationUS-RemoteLocation : LocationCanada-RemoteOverviewICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research...Apply For This Job
Mobile Crisis Clinician Hartford, CT, USA Req #713 Wednesday, January 11, 2023 Wheeler’s vision is that all people will have...Apply For This Job
Company Description Kenny U-Pull takes pride in giving used vehicles a second life. Our 25 auto recycling yards across Eastern...Apply For This Job