Job Number 67289BR
Job Title TV & Streaming Research Internships – Summer 2022, Remote
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Campus Programs Interns
Posting Category Internships
About Us NBCUniversal internships are true learning and growth opportunities that help set students up for an exciting future career in media. We are committed to developing early career talent, and we are focused on helping our interns realize their potential and their dreams.
NBCU interns are a diverse and curious community of innovators and trailblazers. They bring their passion for media, entertainment, and technology along with their desire to learn each day. They contribute to our vast and diverse portfolio of businesses in hands-on ways that matter. We provide a program full of opportunities for professional development, leadership exposure, connection, networking, and fun.
While we continuously monitor COVID-19 and its impact, our plan is to host summer internships in both a virtual and in-person format. Opportunities listed will either be in-person (requiring an intern to work from an NBCU office location 3-5 days per week) based on the location mentioned or virtual, depending on business needs.
In addition to all of our internships being paid, we will also offer the following for our Summer 2022 interns:
• Paid company holidays for full-time interns.
• Robust networking, learning and development opportunities for all interns, whether in-person or virtual.
• Financial assistance to offset expenses for transportation and housing may be available on a needs-based basis for eligible in-person interns. More details about eligibility for this assistance will be provided at the time of offer.
Country United States
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
Additional Job Requirements
Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Students with class standing of junior or above preferred.
• Passion for media and entertainment as well as television programming
• Prior exposure to Nielsen systems, Comscore, and/or traditional and digital measurement tools
• Knowledge of and experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, SQL, and/or PowerBI
• An affinity for numbers, data, and analysis
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel (including vlookups and pivot tables, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong comfort level working with numbers and data with an ability to identify and analyze patterns and anomilies
• Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills are a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Previous internship experience and on-campus involvement
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
Description SHIFT: Day Job SCHEDULE: Full-time The ECOB Specialist is responsible for researching and investigating other coverage for all of...Apply For This Job
Job Description Rainbow USA is recognized as one of the fastest growing junior, kids, plus, and petite, specialty apparel retail...Apply For This Job
Zeus is the world’s leading polymer extrusion manufacturer and material science innovator. 50 years of experience in medical, aerospace, energy...Apply For This Job
Type of Requisition: Temporary Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None Job Family: Interns GDIT QUEST – Summer 2022...Apply For This Job
CMA LPN RN Briarwood Clinic MercyOneAnkeny, Iowa Requisition ID 2021-197497 Employment Type Per Diem Department Family Practice Clinic Hours/Pay Period...Apply For This Job
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/11720863 The position (K0227015) The Planning and Standards...Apply For This Job