28 minutes ago, from Hosco
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
Want to grow your career with an amazing team? Join us NOW as the Regional High Jewellery Product Category Specialist for South East Asia and Oceania
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
• Your main mission will be to assist in driving the overall development of the Regional High Jewellery business, and elevate the perceived value of our creations through lending expertise and sharing relevant industry knowledge
• Support markets through developing product assets and events in a localised context
• Work with the High-End communities across the region, providing backing and trainings to elevate the team’s knowledge and awareness
• Deliver regular reports, and qualitative feedback including general industry intelligence and competitor news
• Devise and execute Cartier product related client experiences (i.e., Stones & Wines)
• Work with local HJ Community Managers and HQ on action plans to strengthen HJ knowledge, advance talents into advisors and secure sales
• Manage Special Order Projects, offering guidance, proposals, and recommendations
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
• You are a people and results-oriented person, with a strong sense of service and passion
• You can problem solve problems effectively, manage and meet deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work
• You are flexible to changing work requirements and a team player
• You are comfortable presenting to high calibre clients and large audiences
• Your oral and written communication is eloquent and concise
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• A background in Retail, Jewellery Design or Gemmology is a strong advantage
• A second language, especially Chinese is a plus
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
• A great opportunity to be a contributor in a dynamic team and sublime product category, working for the success of a first-class Luxury Maison under strong business acceleration and transformation
• Potential opportunities within Cartier and the Richemont Group to help you develop and take your career to the next level
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
• After being shortlisted, you will meet with the Talent Sourcing Manager to get to know you
• You will have the opportunity to meet with our Regional HRBP, then Regional Head of HJ to assess your fit of the role and share the Maison culture and team dynamics
• If you are the successful candidate, discover and immerse yourself in the world of the Cartier
The client is plant-based meat manufaturer which specialises in vegetarian food solutions for business in SEA and the U.S. The...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Well-groomed and has a passion in retail industry (building construction materials & tools) Customer service oriented with good...Apply For This Job
Work near within your GRC. All are welcome to apply, paid training provided. Teaching seniors in learning e-payment methods. Will...Apply For This Job
Title : Deskside Engineer Environment: Hospital Environment Location : Hospitals in Singapore Duration : Permanent with Infinite Computer Solutions Pte...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Responsibile for CNC machining with turning and milling background Provide timely DFM for new business opportunity by meeting the...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Oversee and manages the Leasing Department and set/ensure targets and expectation for department Work with General Manager/Centre Manager in...Apply For This Job