Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions. At Salient CRGT, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important. That is why we offer competitive compensation and a diverse benefits package. Clickhere (https://www.salientcrgt.com/culture/benefits/) to learn more about our extensive benefits program.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide Help Desk IT and full life cycle support on contract to the Department of Defense (DoD) program led by the Defense Technology Security Administration (DTSA). DTSA SPAN Support team receives all Security Policy Automation Network (SPAN) applications trouble reports, performs and provides SPAN System training. The Team assists over 112 Sites at approximately 86 foreign embassies on an unclassified network that is accessed through proprietary software known as the Foreign Visits System. The team also supports over 700 users across 200 DoD Sites that have access to five separate software programs: Foreign Visits System (FVS), USXPORTS, ELISA, Foreign Visits System-Confirmation Module (FVS-CM), SPACELINK, and the exceptions to the National Disclosure Policy System (NDPS). The SPAN Support Team is located within the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA.
• Assist potential end users with SPAN registration
• Assist registered SPAN end users with understanding and adhering to DTSA policy and procedures.
• Responsible for the administration, support and troubleshooting of all SPAN programs and supporting hardware.
• Creates, validates, and maintains all access to SPAN user accounts.
• Coordinates with the IT Support Team the Installation, implementation, maintenance, and support of internal and external networks.
• Assist registered SPAN end users with installation, configuration, and updates of authentication packages on NIPRNET and SIPRNET to ensure they can connect to their respective SPAN applications.
• Applies proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide the development team on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of information and software systems.
• Study, research and recommend cost-effective, innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
• Works with SPAN program developers to diagnose, implement and support the applications.
• Establishing and tracking metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels.
• Coordinate within IT Support to provide in house (DTSA) end users on-call support on as needed.
• Contributes to design of the SPAN programs, integration, and installation.
• Design and implement redundant systems, policies and procedures for Data Archiving and Recovery to ensure effective availability and protection, as well as integrity of data assets.
• Document and update technology related instructions and procedures as required
• Perform Onsite Cross Domain Transfers utilizing the Aegis Secure Key (3z 256-bit) AES XTS Encryption USB3.0 Client by Apricorn for data transfers between NIPR, SIPR and Commercial Domains for internal teams and other DTSA clients.
• Perform virus scans on incoming media and place files on destination networks when required.
• Maintain knowledge of Cross Domain Solutions, regulations, and policies.
• Submit and Respond to tickets on enterprise network for PKI and TA request.
• Perform daily checks of website accessibility and email connectivity to determine the status of systems and services.
• Maintain documentation for the tasks and procedures.
• Provide PKI advisory and assistance service support to network users.
• Coordinate with Registration Authorities (RA) and other Trusted Agents to accomplish tasks.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
Bachelor’s with 5-8 years (or commensurate experience)
5+ years’ experience in Help/Service Desk or other IT Support roles
Experience using a ticketing system (i.e, ServiceNow, JIRA, SCSM, etc)
Experience with DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, GPOs, and DR concepts
CompTIA A+ CE and Security+ CE
Must have, or be able to obtain within 90 days of hire, a Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) certification
Must have an active DoD Secret clearance (or above)
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
* Understanding of networking concepts
* PKI/PKE experience
* Experience using Cross Domain Transfer software
* Experience with Registration Authorities (RA) and other Trusted Agents
Connect With Us! (https://careers-salientcrgt.icims.com/jobs/12956/it-generalist-3/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336150033)
Job Location(s) US-VA-Alexandria
Job ID 2021-12956
LCAT IT Generalist 3
Work Status Full-Time Regular
Job Description We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. Develops strong and innovative...Apply For This Job
Description You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back. At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people...Apply For This Job
Job Description HIRING IMMEDIATELY $$ $1,500. SIGN ON BONUS $$DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: First point of contact with foodservice / retail...Apply For This Job
We are looking for candidates who have traditional secretarial skills such as calendar management, screening calls, coordinating meetings, taking meeting...Apply For This Job
Candidate will need to be able to lift 50 lbs, push a wheel barrow full of material, lay sod, dig...Apply For This Job
Experience: 1-2 years in bookkeeping and/or general accounting Qualificatios: Certification with the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers, National Association of...Apply For This Job