Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions. At Salient CRGT, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important. That is why we offer competitive compensation and a diverse benefits package. Clickhere (https://www.salientcrgt.com/culture/benefits/) to learn more about our extensive benefits program.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will:
• Develop test plans for AF JWICS network hardware and software solutions.
• Collaborate with network subject matter experts (SME) to ensure conformity to AF JWICS network standards.
• Contribute to the design, configuration, and support of the Enterprise solutions and manage the configuration and support of the AF JWICS solutions for Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Storage Area Network/Network Attached Storage/Directly Attached storage.
• Bachelor’s with 2 – 5 years (or commensurate experience)
• Validated DOD Top Secret/SCI clearance on Day 1
• 8 Years of experience working in network engineering and/or administration
• Working knowledge of larger networks and AF Gateways
• 1-2 Years of experience in site surveys, installations and upgrading/restoring system networking equipment
• 1-2 Years of experience in reviewing and analyzing computer networks, security features of computer networks, critical hardware/software network communication
• Active Security+ CE certification
• Active CCNA certification
• Must be willing to obtain the following certifications within six months of beginning work: CCNP
• Demonstrated ability to engage and engage with customers
• Ability to work well in a team or independently
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Connect With Us! (https://careers-salientcrgt.icims.com/jobs/12955/network-engineer-2/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336150033)
Job Location(s) US-TX-JBSA Lackland AFB
Job ID 2021-12955
LCAT Network/Systems Engineer 2
Work Status Full-Time Regular
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and...Apply For This Job
Work for Indiana Grow your career with the State of Indiana! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State...Apply For This Job
Join us and inspire with every cup! At Starbucks, it’s all about connection. People are at the heart of who...Apply For This Job
The Commerce and Ecosystem division (C+E) in the Cloud & AI group powers commerce for Microsoft’s key businesses like Azure,...Apply For This Job
This position is responsible for both client service and administrative functions necessary to support the client relationship and management of...Apply For This Job
At Cortland, you map the story of your success. We don’t adhere to the status quo, we love outside industry...Apply For This Job