At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Overview of the Role:
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, this position is responsible for picking and packing orders in the refrigerated warehouse, including inspection for damaged product, accurate and timely completion of documentation and good housekeeping.
How you will make contributions that matter:
· Focus on quality and customer satisfaction while complying with all policies and procedures of the Health and Safety and Food Safety program regulations
· Complete all processes related to the picking and packing of customer orders while maintaining accuracy and efficiency
· Safe operation of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including Forklift, Walkie, Raymond Reach, Scissor Lift, Palletizer and Box Former
· Packaging of milk products into corrugate boxes according to customer requirements
· Inspecting completed orders for accuracy, product integrity and code dates; completing documentation as required
· Maintain a clean and organized work area;
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
You are best suited for the role if you have the following qualifications:
We support and care for our employees and their families by providing:
· Competitive salaries
· We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations up to the point of undue hardships, are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: From $23.50 per hour
Work Location: One location
About us Nova Hotels is a Canadian, family owned and operated hotel chain and management company based in Western Canada....Apply For This Job
Job Description Company: FedEx Express Canada Job Title: Administrative – Data Entry Job Requisition Number: RC452364 Job Family: FXE-CAN: Ops...Apply For This Job
Maintenance We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know...Apply For This Job
We are a local health technology startup company looking for medication delivery drivers! Currently working with over 80 pharmacies in...Apply For This Job
About us: Caledon Ski Club is the second largest Private Ski Club in Southern Ontario and the premier choice for...Apply For This Job
Emergency Duty Worker – HUM011480 Employment Type: SGEU Term 9 months or more Location(s): SK-North West-North Battleford Ministry: 036 Social...Apply For This Job