Job ID: MATER013299
As a material handler you will be responsible for loading and refueling the delivery trucks in our fast-paced frozen warehouse. We are driven to bring our customers delicious food and reliable services and to provide quality food, help be part of making that happen. Our top performers can grow into various roles within the company including, Warehouse Lead, Route Sales Representatives and more! Show us what you got!
Starting Wage: $17-$19/hr
Duties and Responsibilities:
· You unload frozen food product up to 50 pounds from semis into warehouse freezers.
· You load frozen food from warehouse freezers into delivery trucks.
· Safety is our number one priority! You will be trained on how to safely back up trucks for loading and driving them through depot lot.
· Inventory Control of our trucks and freezer.
· Care for our products, trucks, clean environment, culture and team members.
· Use lists to dispense and receive information including product codes and customer pre-orders.
· General upkeep of facility including cleaning and maintenance.
· The hours vary by location and size of the depots, but generally this position is an overnight shift; i.e. 2am – 10:30am, 4am – 12:30pm.
· Full time employee may be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a company contribution, plus much more, including an employee discount!
To ensure your safety we provide the proper protective clothing including, freezer jackets, boots, gloves and glasses. We also provide safety training.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 2+ years of related experience preferred
· Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including appropriate driver’s license and medical certification
· NO CDL license required
· Ability to work physically in freezer environments for 4-8 hours per day, loading and unloading trucks, and standing for 8-hour shifts
· Ability to work independently for part or all of the shift
· Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability and team support
· Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to learn
· Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan’s!
Schwan’s Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk (Remote Work Opportunity) Reports to: Data Entry Supervisor Department: MRO Location: University Services – Philadelphia...Apply For This Job
$5,000.00 Sign-On Bonus: $2,500 after 30 days and $2,500 after 4 months of service. Effective 8/30/21 – eligible applicants on...Apply For This Job
Posting Date Dec 08, 2021 Job Number 21145958 Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry Location New York Marriott Downtown, 85 West...Apply For This Job
Company Overview Under the supervision of Hospice nurses, the Hospice Aide provides direct patient care and services as established in...Apply For This Job
Summary The Cheyenne River Health Center is one facility in the Great Plains Area Indian Health Service System. The purpose...Apply For This Job
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart...Apply For This Job