Virgin Media Customer Services – Call Handler
This role will require you to use your excellent customer service skills and knowledge to resolve objections from our loyal Virgin Media customers, and answer any questions they may have.
We are looking for patient, empathetic and buoyant individuals with a flair for conversation and a confident telephone manner. Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
Skills and Qualities
· A team player who is proactive and driven with a desire to help others
· Ability to build a rapport with customers
· Computer literate (Required)
· Confident telephone manner
· Be able to communicate successfully, confidently and clearly (verbal and written)
· Be open minded
· Be attentive
· Be patient
· Ability to use positive language
· Good time management
· Be empathetic
· Start Dates: 31st May 2021. We do have later start dates if required.
· Pay Rate: £9.50/hour
· Permanent Contract
· Hours: 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday. You must be fully flexible between these hours.
Contact Centre roles can be a great way to develop skills in many areas, from call handling to typing. The role can also help develop self-confidence and confidence talking to people. Whether you are looking for a long-term career, or to develop your skills for the future, this role can provide you with a stepping stone towards future success in your work life.
This role will require you to work on site in Plymouth at our Derriford call centre.
The Next Step
Once you have clicked ‘apply’ and if you meet our requirements, you will be contacted by one of our recruiters and they will explain the recruitment process. Here, you will have the chance to ask any questions you need regarding the role.
We really look forward to reviewing your application so apply now and join our family!
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
· GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
· BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
· WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
· GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
· MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Sitel and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Entreprise Spécialiste de l’approche directe depuis près de 30 ans, PROEVOLUTION « Key People for Key Moments », est un...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION DE L’OFFRE Type de contrat : CDIRéférence : EST/AQ/02164 La Direction Régionale Est est expérimentée dans la gestion d’installations...Apply For This Job
You’ll be working for a multi award-winning institution that has been named Modern University of the Year in the Times...Apply For This Job
Informations générales Entité de rattachement GEODIS est un opérateur de la chaîne logistique se classant parmi les plus grandes entreprises...Apply For This Job
Learning Support Assistants Required for Primary School in Wandsworth About the role: At Engage Education, we’ve specialised in recruiting Support...Apply For This Job
Education and Student Support This full-time post is available immediately on a fixed-term basis until 30 November 2023. About the...Apply For This Job