A two-billion-dollar global leader in the high performance and lifestyle footwear industry, Skechers USA, Inc. designs, develops and markets more than 3,000 styles for men, women and children. Skechers’ success stems from its employees, high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
The company offers two distinct footwear categories: a lifestyle division which includes Skechers Memory Foam and the charity line BOBS from Skechers, and Skechers Performance which includes Skechers GOrun and Skechers GOwalk footwear. Through licensing agreements, the company also offers branded apparel, bags, eyewear and more.
Celebrity product endorsees for Skechers’ collections include the world famous drummer Ringo Starr, multi-platinum recording artist Demi Lovato, model and actress Kelly Brook, TV personality Brooke Burke-Charvet, legendary quarterbacks Joe Montana and Joe Namath, baseball stars Pete Rose and Mariano Rivera, and The Voice winner Danielle Bradbery. In addition, elite marathon champion and Boston Marathon winner Meb Keflezighi, elite runner Kara Goucher, and pro golfer Matt Kuchar represent the Skechers Performance Division.
The Company sells its footwear in department, specialty and independent stores, as well as through more than 1000 Company-owned Skechers retail stores and online at skechers.com. Beyond the United States, Skechers product is available in more than 120 countries and territories through an international network of subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Japan, and across Europe, as well as through joint ventures in Asia and distributors around the world.
Skechers ships product through a 1.82 million square-foot, fully automated, LEED-Gold certified distribution facility in California that serves North America. The Company also operates a 753,000-square-foot facility in Belgium that serves Europe and ships directly to the rest of the planet.
Manage the day-to-day operations and personnel of a warehouse outlet store as directed by the store manager and 1st assistant manager. This is a Lead position which delegates daily work assignments as directed by management in the absence of management. Responsible for documenting daily incidents either from customers or employees and give to management to handle. This position is not to confront employees on personnel issues rather to document and notify management. Responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payment, and making change for customers in our retail stores. It is a condition of employment that you are flexible with regard to hours and days worked and we may need to increase your hours or to decrease your hours based on the needs of our business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell multipe products to customers, meet and greet, service customers
2. Delegates and oversees tasks directed by store manager to employees.
3. Ensure that Warehouse store visual standards are met at all times by ensuring the proper mix and depth in key SKU’s. Ensures that price-point drivers are in place to drive unit sales and liquidate product (i.e., end caps, floor stacks and hash racks are full and properly maintained to standards).
4. Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
5. Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
6. Answers customer’s questions concerning merchandise.
7. Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
8. Accepts payment and makes change.
9. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
10. Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
11. Calculates sales discount to determine price.
12. Confer with management to ensure that banking deposits are made daily.
13. Assist store manager in the development of all employees by training them in the following: heavy amounts of stock processing, pricing of boxes, filling and stocking floor racks and back-stock racks, store maintenance, product knowledge, product placement, store operations, warehouse merchandising standards, warehouse customer service standards, increasing unit sales and all company policies/procedures.
14. Lead by example and work along-side staff performing work and teaching best practices (i.e., shifting bins and walls of product). Physical work load and manual labor to be performed by management may be heavy (warehouse environment).
15. Assist store manager in exceeding Comp Sales and/or Sales Plan by training and coaching employees to execute operational efficiencies in order to drive-out a high velocity of units via price point. Ensure customer interaction expectations are focused on driving multi-pair sales.
16. Opens and closes store as directed by store management.
17. Ensures that the store is secured at closing (i.e., doors locked, safe locked, alarms are set).
18. All employees are required to use ladders as an essential function of this job, as that is part of the daily duties to maintain the store’s daily operations and in order to service customers. Therefore, dress code and safety policies must be followed. This is also outlined under the PHYSICAL DEMANDS section of the job description.
Create an exciting, motivated, well-trained staff.
May be assigned to other locations based on business needs.
Effective communication and writing skills required.
Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential.
Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with constant shifting priorities. Ability to complete assigned work, projects and time-lines as expected within this fast, ever-changing environment.
Assist in creating and maintaining a fun and exciting store environment (IE: plan fun bounce-houses, clowns, face painters, exciting games, etc.).
Assist in performing bi-weekly/monthly in-store inventories.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedures, and operating and maintenance instructions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Abiltiy to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Must have a background report (i.e. Criminal, Credit, DMV, Social Security) conducted and approved by the Loss Prevention Department.
Limited Direct Supervision, this position is part of management, and this position must be hands on and delegate work flow and report to management on issues.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain in a stationary position reaching regularly with hands and arms. The employee constantly positions him/herself, including under counters, fixtures or in storage areas to operate a variety of office machines, such as a cash register, computer, fax machine, calculator, computer printer, etc.; stock merchandise on shelves, counters and tables, set store alarm, open and lock the store, receive merchandise, handle inventory, clean the store, etc. The employee is required to consistently move about inside the store to greet and sell to clients, stock merchandise, inventory; clean the store, etc. and occasionally outside the store to handle other business needs. The person in this position frequently communicates with customers, both in person and over the telephone, to meet, greet, service and to sell products, home office representatives, employees to delegate tasks, the store manager for direction, etc.; must be able to accurately exchange information in these situations. The employee must be able to observe and assess for floor optimization. The employee frequently ascends/descends a ladder or step stool to access shelves, setup advertising displays, arrange merchandise, clean shelves, etc. The employee must regularly lift and or move at least 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to sucessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those in which the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to very loud music. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12301764 Essential Functions Work directly with the Director...Apply For This Job
This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/2044426 About Us: Boise State University, powered by...Apply For This Job
Organization: SMF-Sutter Med Foundation- Central Position Overview: Regulates and maintains patient appointment schedules for Interventional Radiology, Cat Scan and Special...Apply For This Job
Training Begins on Wednesday, July 5, 2023 COMPANY OVERVIEW Does the idea of applying your talents at a company that...Apply For This Job
Store Family Dollar General Summary : Work where you love to shop! Family Dollar is hiring in your neighborhood. Avoid...Apply For This Job
PAPER MACHINE ENTRY OPERATOR (5th Hand) Georgia Pacific’s Consumer Products Group is seeking qualified candidates for their Paper Machine Entry...Apply For This Job