Become eligable to receive a 50+ inch flat screen television upon 30 day of employment!
Benefits available for Full-time employees
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: DOE. $30-$40 / hr
Skyline Nursing Center is a FANTASTIC Long-Term care Facility.
We are looking for FANTASTIC people like you to join your TEAM!
What does success in Long-Term Care look like?
We serve our residents aily with a Spirit of Excellence! Come work under some of the most effective and caring manage team. Stop working and start your career with as at Skyline Nursing Center!
• Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with Company, State, Federal and local rules, regulations, and guidelines.
• Admit, transfer and discharge residents with documentation regarding care and service provided.
• Participate in the ordination of new residents/family members to the facility.
• Participate in facility surveys (inspections) as scheduled.
• Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during shift.
• Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
• Ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
• Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
• Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
• Conducts unit huddles to promote communication programs and provides updates to DON.
• Participates in shift-to-shift communication between incoming and outgoing nursing staff.
• Coordinates shift assignments, resident assignments, rest and meal break for Certified Nurse’s Aides.
• Collaborates with other departments to provide timely effective care consistent with individual’s needs, choices, and preferences.
• Assumes nursing administrative responsibilities of the center for weekend and holiday coverage as requested.
• Stays and works beyond scheduled shift if needed to meet state staffing requirements and/or needs of residents.
• Ensures timely and accurate compliance of the MDS process and that it reflects the resident’s plan of care.
• Ensures Point Click Care (PCC) is utilized according the company process.
• Ensures that physician orders are followed as prescribed.
• Effectively carries out medication management to ensure adequate supplies and that all medications are handled in accordance with company policy.
• Ensures that resident’s attending physician and family or responsible party are promptly notified of any significant change in the resident’s health condition.
• Ensures complete and prompt reporting of incidents, accidents, and adverse events to Administrator and Director of Nursing. Ensures that resident’s accident/incident, adverse event and grievances/concerns are fully documented, investigated, reported and addressed in accordance with company policies and procedures and the Federal/State rules and regulations.
• Investigates resident/family complaints and takes appropriate actions to bring to resolution.
• Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Company Infection Control Manual.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the care interventions, identifies problems and trends and develops alternative interventions.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).
“Skyline is the place to send your loved ones if you want great care. We thrive on quality, love and compassion. Come join our family” – Crystal Sears – ADON
“I have been a resident at Skyline and the staff here is really great and really cares about their people” – Lisa Washington – Resident
“Staff members are very kind and helpful and management leads their team to provide the best care” – Katie Wethy – Admissions Coordinator.
“Alvina is one of the kindest and most amazing Administrators i’ve ever met. She’s a compassionate and trueborn leader” – Dylan Nowe – Recruiter.
Our company is looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, self-motivated individual to fill our position in our downtown office. Our...Apply For This Job
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing. At Dutch Bros Coffee,...Apply For This Job
Purpose: * The mission of the Billing Clerk is to accurately record the sale, profit and commissions payable on all...Apply For This Job
About the job Working from our Westlake Village, CA office, you’ll be someone who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment....Apply For This Job
We are seeking a talented content creator with the aspirations to be the face of a strong, feminine brand. You...Apply For This Job
Roehl Offers Pay Accelerators & Assures Drivers Start Strong (https://www.roehl.jobs/blog/2018-07-july/roehl-offers-pay-accelerators) In our over the road Flatbed Fleet, you’ll haul unique...Apply For This Job