We’re looking for a Data Risk Analyst to work onsite within our Digital Bank. We’re a small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
The successful candidate will report to the Data Risk Lead and assist the Head of Audit in the development and execution of the Data Analytics Strategy and Roadmap for the use of analytics for the audit team. The goal is to eventually transform the full audit team to be successfully using deep analytics for the audits.
You are highly analytical, experienced in data analytics, preferably with Retail Consumer and Technology domain knowledge. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high degree of ambiguity, enjoys solving complex problems and focused to get things done. The candidate we are looking for, are eager to develop multi-disciplinary skillsets which this role offers great opportunities for candidates to lead audits and cross over to other domains. As a digital bank and growing venture, the role offers rare opportunity to partner across all business units to define innovative and automated audit approaches.
This is a unique, challenging opportunity to be part of an end-to-end process to build a strong audit function within the new virtual bank.
The Role Responsibility:
• Contribute to promote collaboration and strong culture across business units to address risk and control issues.
• Support the implementation of the data strategy and roadmap for the audit function.
• Support the drive of a multidisciplinary audit team to use data analytics in audits and ongoing monitoring.
• Support and work with audit, technology and data teams to leverage/develop processes, tools and capabilities for audit use cases.
• Support the use of predictive modelling to identify emerging risks or control issues.
• Develop risk and control dashboards and automated monitoring on risks and controls.
• Perform and support where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines.
• Maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders to provide input / assistance on developing their audit approach as required.
• Provide non-assurance services to business units where required, through active participation on advisory engagements / special projects within the Bank.
• Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Enjoys working in a dynamic environment, is passionate about risk, data and technology and can focus on key issues and the details that come with it.
• Team player with the ability to collaborate with stakeholders to develop use cases
• 6 years’ work experience in data analytics, models and data visualisation.
• Technical skills in tools such as Domo, Tableau, Google, Analytics, Python, SQL, Spark, R, etc.
• Prior audit, Retail Consumer and/or technology experience will be added advantage.
• Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, S3, Lambda, Sagemaker, EC2, etc)
• Experience in Agile ways of working and familiarity with tools like Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack etc.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and seek guidance when needed.
• Demonstrates ability to multi-task without loss of quality.
• Flexibility to work across different functions and situations, and change priorities at short notice.
• Demonstrates ability to think critically, objectively and “think outside the box” when analyzing issues and recommending / developing solutions.
• Effective written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Demonstrates understanding of and commitment to the Bank’s core values.
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Store AssistantIndustry: Oil / Gas / PetroleumSalary: SGD 1300 – 1800Location: South West, Singapore About Company:Founded in 1964,...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Ensure timely and accurate closing of accounts and submission of monthly financial reports and schedules. Recording of transactions...Apply For This Job
Job Description As an operator transporting cargo to over >110 airports across Asia, we are at the frontlines of this...Apply For This Job
GSM Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more....Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities : Perform simple store/packing duties, labeling, manual packing of snacks Housekeeping duties in packing area Physically strong to...Apply For This Job