Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, Americas, the Data Specialist will lead the successful set-up of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
● Translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers and oversee the timely development process
● Working closely with the customer and developments team to define, receive and run user acceptance test on professional services deliverables.
● Develop deep knowledge and expertise on Trax products and solutions
● Collaborate with project stakeholders internal/external, partners, R&D teams, support, QA and subject matter experts to implement the desired solution.
● Responsible and accountable for setup, configuration and maintenance of project reporting and KPIs including periodic analysis of related data items
● Support customer integration process with Trax systems via API.
● 3-5 years of experience in customer facing role as a business analyst/data specialist in software delivery projects; SaaS is an advantage
● Strong Excel proficiency
● Knowledge in relational DB and SQL
● Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market will be an advantage
● Diligent with attention to detail
● Good documentation, technical writing skills
● Must possess proficient verbal, written and presentation skills in English
● BSc Computer Science / Information Systems / Industrial engineering or equivalent
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Position Snapshot Position Summary A day in the life of… What will make you successful Benefits Mostrar más...Apply For This Job
. Snapshot de la Posición La posición es responsable de integrar / alinear / la estrategia del negocio alineado a...Apply For This Job
Job Description Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of...Apply For This Job
Se parte de la familia MILE PIZZAS. Somos una cadena de pizzerías tradicional a la leña en donde nos enfocamos...Apply For This Job
En Sunglass Hut… ¡Te estamos buscando! Como miembro de Sunglass Hut aprenderás nuevas tendencias de moda y serás parte de...Apply For This Job
Somos una empresa dedicada al diseño, ingeniería, montaje y puesta en marcha de plantas y, además, a la comercialización de...Apply For This Job