To provide customer service by completing assigned tasks relating to receiving and the flow of merchandise through to the sales floor. This will be accomplished by unloading trailers, pulling pallets to the floor and assisting in the processing of merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
1. Preparing the sales floor for store opening.
2. Setting, merchandising and signing features.
3. Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise.
4. The main differentiator between this role and CAP 2 associate is there is a stronger emphasis on labelling and placing merchandise in the backroom bins/stocking.
5. Pulling pallets of merchandise to and from the sales floor for overnight processing.
6. Assisting in stocking the sales floor as assigned and providing customer service if necessary.
7. Label the sales floor for store opening.
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
550 BOUL WILFRID-HAMEL, QUEBEC CITY, QC G1M 2S6, Canada
About us Quinte Waste Solutions is the operating name of the Centre & South Hastings Waste Services Board. Established in...Apply For This Job
Work Setting Production or editing studio Type of Media Video Film Production Credits 20+ productions Transportation/Travel Information Willing to travel...Apply For This Job
Job Category: Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group! Altus Group is currently hiring an Administrative Assistant to work within our Calgary...Apply For This Job
Student – Office Administration – ADM019690 Employment Type: Expression of Interest for SGEU Term less than 9 months Location(s): SK-North...Apply For This Job
Company Description At Sleep Country Canada we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and...Apply For This Job
Supervises employees who install, service, and repair equipment and machinery. Supervises Service Technicians and/or Service Team Leaders; coordinates and schedules...Apply For This Job