Ward Personnel require electricians for long term work around the Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Wicklow areas with a large government contractor that will provide a company Van.
Applicants must have; Safepass, Manual Handling, full driving license & minimum two years relevant electrical experience (either domestic or commercial).
· Electrical installation works (Public lighting and General electrical installations i.e. EV chargers).
· Ability to carry out maintenance and/or servicing work without immediate supervision in a safe, efficient and economical manner.
· On occasion, initial site visits are required to advise Contracts manager or Sales Engineer prior to quoting for works.
· Setting out jobs from drawings and specifications.
· Testing systems.
· Client Liaison.
· Working alongside and interacting with other teams such as civils crews.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
· Electrical qualification.
· 2 years relevant electrical experience.
· Full Irish driving licence.
· Ability to reference regulations with ease and to select materials for installation work.
· Company van with fuel card.
· 21 Days holidays plus bank holidays.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
· We would prefer candidates with first language English, although we would consider someone with good English language skills.
If interested please attach CV or contact Daniel on 087 352 6600
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €24.00-€25.00 per hour
Suir Engineering are continuing to expand and are looking to hire a Mechanical QA/QC Lead to work on semi conductor...Apply For This Job
Your Job Indeed is seeking a Lead Sales Strategist to join its growing Sales Strategy team supporting our Scaled Business...Apply For This Job
Role Title: Accounts Payable Specialist Line Manager: Financial Controller Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager Company Overview Headquartered in Grange Co. Sligo, SF Engineering is an established manufacturer of turnkey production systems for...Apply For This Job
Aperee Ltd. are currently seeking Hospitality Staff in Aperee Living Callan. Hospitality Staff work across our Housekeeping and Catering departments....Apply For This Job
Main purpose of the role: Ensure the Checkout Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provide our customers...Apply For This Job