To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
The primary focus of this position is to design and implement developer tools and the CI/CD pipelines for Hyper, our database powering all of Tableau’s products. Hyper is one of the most complex technical challenges here at Tableau. You will be challenged to leverage your creativity and experience to build the tools and development pipelines solving some of the most complex technical challenges in Tableau. Your work will have a significant impact across all of Tableau’s product offerings.
You will be responsible for the build, test and deployment of systems level software for products in the visual analytics and collaborative data analysis space.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Drive the evolution of the database system build and deployment architecture
· Work on the future of the build, automated test and deployment infrastructure for a modern distributed database
· Write reliable and well tested code with an emphasis on code quality
· Focus on security throughout the development process as Trust is Salesforce’s #1 value
· Work with customers and support to resolve bugs and support issues
· Review and provide detailed feedback on documentation and test plans for features
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Experience with modern cloud deployment, testing and monitoring solutions
· 5+ years developing, building and deploying software or dev tools with a strong focus on design skills
· Demonstrated ability to deliver packaged software solutions to customers
· Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
· Familiarity with security processes, tools and development practices
· Education: BSCS or equivalent
· Experience with modern scripting languages such as Ruby and Python is a plus
Who you are…
· Data driven – We use our products and that means we use Tableau to analyze our own processes to continually improve
· Software Engineer – You’ve worked as a Software Engineer and Engineering Manager before and breathe the software development life cycle.
· Quality Driven – Dedicated to delivering services with exceptional quality and service level guarantees.
· Excellent Communicator – You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
· Team Player – Eager to work with others as one team instead of being a team of one.
· Execution Oriented – You know it is important to get things done in a complete manner.
· You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
For Colorado-based roles : Minimum annual salary of $142,400. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form (https://careers.mail.salesforce.com/accommodations-request-form) .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com (http://salesfore.com/) or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities Assist process improvements through the reinforcement and execution of revised processes. Create continuous improvement methodologies that drive...Apply For This Job
At SASR Workforce Solutions, we care! We are a flexible gig, part time and long-term employer who actually cares about...Apply For This Job
From $12.21 up to $14.00 an hour Property Location: 815 1st Avenue – Coralville, Iowa 52241 YOU BELONG AT DRURY...Apply For This Job
Connaissez-vous ARMOR LUX ? Créée en 1938 à Quimper, Armor-Lux est aujourd’hui une marque reconnue pour l’originalité de ses collections...Apply For This Job
CENTRAL SERVICES MAILROOM CLERK Somerville, Massachusetts, United States of America SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our...Apply For This Job
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/8627203 Department n n PSD Computer Science: Administration...Apply For This Job