The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
Supervises ERS Customer Advocates on a daily basis to assist in providing quality service to members in all locations in accordance with Auto Club Group (ACG) goals, standards and objectives. Manages service levels to ensure a high degree of operational efficiency. Motivates, coaches and counsels personnel toward the attainment of call quality and customer service objectives. Utilizes the CIC management model and associated tools to achieve objectives. Monitors call and reports quality to evaluate individual and overall team performance and provides constructive feedback. Resolves complaints from internal and external members to ensure that a fair and positive outcome is reached. Participates in the recruitment, screening and interviewing of job candidates. Ensures adherence to quality control procedures. Assists management in developing expense and staffing budget projections for the CIC. Communicates with contractors to resolve problems as necessary. Assists in call receiving and dispatch functions during peak periods.
Supervises staff and contract ERS Customer Advocates I & II
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Call center environment.
· Sales and/or service of ACG products
· ACG product technologies
· Utilizing Customer Interaction Model
· Troubleshooting P.C. or automated processing system problems
· Supervisory or lead capacity
· Effectively process and dispatch all ERS calls including RAP (Roadside Assistance Program), etc.
· Operate a two-way radio
· Represent the Customer Interaction Centers in a professional and positive manner
· Effectively managing ETAs (Estimated Time of Arrivals) and dispatch cues and reroute calls as applicable
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Willingness to work irregular hours to include various shifts, weekends and/or holidays
Qualifications – External
· College level coursework within a related field of Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications.
· Successful completion of The Auto Club Group Leadership Training Program
· Must qualify, obtain, and maintain all applicable state licenses required for selling and/or servicing Auto Club Group products.
· Leadership, including sound decision making
· Quality service techniques and coaching
· Understanding workflow and technologies used
· Organizing and planning
· Mentoring new employees in the techniques used in successful servicing of members/customers
· Creating goals and objectives for staff
· Working under pressure
· Customer service
· Analyzing and resolving problems
· Negotiating with contractors to obtain quality service for members
· Handling customer escalations with regard to Emergency Road Service
Knowledge and Skills:
· Team building and motivational techniques
· Customer service skills
· ACG policies and procedures as they relate to Emergency Road Service
· Successfully complete Customer Care training and certification courses
· Supervise the work of others in a fast paced environment
· Communicate effectively with others in a work environment and with the public
· Resolve complex issues
· Read maps and use travel related tools (i.e. directional cues)
· Prepare and conduct presentations for all levels of staff and management
· Learn government regulations pertaining to area of business
· Maintain accurate records
· Maintain appropriate credentials as needed
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Supervisor ERS Call Center can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
Apply today to join a company that has been trusted for over 100 years and provide peace of mind to our members during life’s journey!
What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA members enjoy life’s journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 14 states in the upper Midwest and Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
· Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
· AAA Membership growth and renewal
· Operational excellence
· Become the “flagship club” of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
About Us We are a family-owned business that believes people are the most important ingredient in any McDonald’s experience. In...Apply For This Job
Job Description Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents....Apply For This Job
Current Employees: If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency),...Apply For This Job
Job Description Teacher Assistant-AmeriCorps Contract Dates: 09/01/2021 to 07/15/2022 Service Position Description: As an AmeriCorps Teacher Assistant, you will serve...Apply For This Job
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under the supervision of a Respiratory Therapist, provides care to patients with acute and chronic illness by administering...Apply For This Job
As a Store Associate you’ll be responsible for merchandising and stocking product, cashiering, and cleaning to keep the store looking...Apply For This Job