*Must be within 1 hour of Logan, UT* THIS IS NOT A FULLY REMOTE POSITION
Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT) is looking for energetic, motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team of Customer Experience Representatives. In this role, you will be the voice of the company, using your people skills and knowledge to solve problems and make a difference in our customers’ lives. You will receive paid, hands-on training in valuable computer skills, negotiation techniques, interpersonal communication and business processes. ACT offers a positive company culture with many opportunities for advancement – more than 90% of our leadership team started as Customer Experience Reps!
Working at ACT is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to join something bigger. As an employee-owned company, employees have a path to becoming shareholders and co-owners in the company. When you join ACT, you are taking control of your future and benefiting directly from our company’s success. You will be personally rewarded for your contributions as our company shares grow in value.
· Opportunities for promotion
· Flexible schedules
· Tremendous bonus opportunities
· Fantastic supervisors and a positive environment
· Employee Ownership Program – a company paid, long-term benefit
· Healthcare and other benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
· Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
We will empower you to provide best in class service! Customer Experience Representatives use their excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers. In this role you will receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. Customer Experience Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
· Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
· Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly and effectively to customer questions.
· Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients’ specific quality standards.
· Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
· Is consistently at work and on time
· Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Other duties as requested by management
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
Data entry and basic computer skills
Previous Call Center or similar customer service experience preferred
Education: High School diploma or GED.
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Description There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best...Apply For This Job
What would you do? – The Specifics * Meet National Vision’s sales and company objectives. * Follow the America’s Best...Apply For This Job
We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and...Apply For This Job
Description: Join our amazing team at The Steadman Clinic, and be an integral part of a cutting-edge organization that is...Apply For This Job
Unit Description High Visibility. Strategic Innovation. Critical Impact. Sodexo is seeking a Vice President, Health, Safety & Environment to support...Apply For This Job
Receptionist for a very busy Internal & Family Medicine practice located in South Fort Myers. Full time position; hours are...Apply For This Job