Hybrid local candidates only onsite Tuesday-Thursday
• Owns customer-specific results representing the Voice of the customer, ongoing initiatives updates,s and innovation execution driving toward service and cost optimization.
• Owns relationship with Business, Supply Chain, NUSA, SLT’s
• Manage plan to visit customers from different trade environments (stores, customers distribution centers, field sales, retail, etc.), Distribution Centers, Factories, and other key operational areas of the business to understand how the value chain works (across all functions, customers, and suppliers).
• Manage the development and research recommendations for future projects in support of continuous supply chain improvement.
• Coordinate identification and proposed process improvement recommendations to the Sales and Customer Facing Supply Chain (CFSC) teams. Provide detailed/ad hoc analyses in support of implementation. Oversees report creation and highlights inefficiencies in the supply chain. Scope includes all customers and business units within NCP.
• Engage with customers to leverage collaboration for common growth and profitability.
• Lead in Customer negotiations
• Understands the factors affecting sourcing and those determining the overall value of a supplier relationship. Uses that knowledge and understanding to evaluate and decide the suitability of potential partners or suppliers.
• Lead on cross-functional projects and in cross-functional Operational Reviews to identify the Business Priorities, plans, and initiatives.
• Facilitate sessions in building, tracking, and reviewing Operational Master Plans. Lead the OMP definition/update for CS and CFSC.
• Ensures conformity with regulations, safety, sustainability, and responsible sourcing, mitigating risks including financial, people and quality.
• Support NCP Leadership to drive efficiencies to optimize end-to-end business planning
• Support NCP Supply Chain establishing of best practices and foundational processes.
• Oversees KPIs/SLAs aligned with NCP and customer to ensure objectives are being met
Supply chain, Inventory, Supply chain management, Procurement, Excel pivot tables, analytical, Sap, NCP, SOP, Power Bi, CPG, Coffee, food industry, Reporting
Top Skills Details:
Supply chain, Inventory, Supply chain management, Procurement, Excel pivot tables, analytical
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 5+ years of supply chain management/leadership experience
• 2+ years of experience managing a target customer account
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plans, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
· Medical, dental & vision
· Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life &
· Short and long-term disability
· Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
(HSA & DCFSA)
· Transportation benefits
· Employee Assistance Program
· Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation, or Sick Leave)
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] (%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be coordinating, managing and continually improving the talent acquisition and on-boarding process for Interpower...Apply For This Job
Date Posted: Classification: Administrative Type Full Time Location OPEN UNTIL FILLED Redlands Monday – Friday 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. Job Description...Apply For This Job
Job description Reservation Manager POSITION SUMMARY. The Reservation Manager is responsible for the organization and execution of EZ Travel Trips...Apply For This Job
We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and...Apply For This Job
Job Title: DEPUTY COURT CLERK Department: MUNICIPAL COURT Positions Available: 1 Salary Growth Range (monthly): $2816.00 to $4150.00 Salary Growth...Apply For This Job
WinCo Foods WinCo Foods is NOW HIRING in our Boise Distribution Center. We are looking for Part-time & Full-time Warehouse...Apply For This Job