A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy? If so, we want to hear from you!
Planning and Registration Manager
We are looking for a Meeting Planner/Registration Manager/Website Developer to join our dynamic team within our Life Sciences Division. In this role, you will support the end-to-end development, planning and overall execution of events and work along-side your teammates and with clients to provide seamless event registration and website builds and, ultimately, a flawless onsite experience for attendees. You will ensure each person’s hotel accommodation requirements are captured and align with their travel plans and will help with attendee communications, provide accurate reporting and more. If you are super detail-oriented, customer service focused and a team player, read on!
• Responsible for all aspects of program planning and closeout for small meetings
• Create and distribute client-facing communication/documents
• Adhere to all deadlines, turnaround timelines & compliance requirements
• Ensure online registration websites meet the specific needs of each event, are clear, concise, and easy to navigate.
• Field questions from attendees and update their registration profiles with any changes. You know each event is a personal experience, and you make it easy for your clients.
• Monitor registrations, send reminders, run reports and work with your teammates and clients to make sure every detail has been covered. Communicate effectively and efficiently. Cross-check registration lists, then cross check again.
• Assume other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position and can add value.
You’re good at:
• Being organized, efficient, and accurate
• Managing multiple priorities and being adaptable.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills are calm under pressure.
• Being proactive and anticipating the next priority
• Effective communication with colleagues and vendors
• Proofing electronic documents/communication
• Cvent, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Teamwork. It takes a village.
• Providing superior customer service.
• Analytical thinking: ability to independently and through collaboration troubleshoot to achieve efficient and effective registration processes.
• Ideal candidate possesses 2+ years in an event coordinator role and has registration technologies experience.
You might also have
• A college degree from a 4- year institution.
What we offer you
• A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
• Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world’s most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E’s team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.
BCD Travel is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age and veteran status. BCD Travel complies with applicable laws in the countries in which we operate. We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at [email protected]
Req# 20029Aultman Health Foundation, CANTON, OHOHIO PHYSICIANS PROF CORPAultman Health FoundationCasual – As Needed – No Benefits, Night Shift, 7P-...Apply For This Job
436686BR Title: Tax Professional II What you’ll do… : As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their...Apply For This Job
6094 – McKinney – 1441 N Central Expy, McKinney, Texas, 75070 CarMax, the way your career should be! Provide an...Apply For This Job
Job Description Description: Job Title: Warehouse Associate Reports to: Manager of Operations Department: Receiving, Inventory, Picking, Shipping/QC, Returns, Pads, Put...Apply For This Job
Job Description Objective: Who Are We? Altar’d State is a rapidly growing women’s fashion brand with more than 100 boutiques...Apply For This Job
Summary: Meta’s human resources function, [email protected], seeks a People Strategic Execution Partner to serve as an individual contributor in a...Apply For This Job