Hornbeck Chevrolet is a new car dealership that is owned my mutli-group dealer. The dealership has experienced significant growth in the past year. Our work environment is dynamic with a focus on customer service. Our goal is to maintain a high level of sales with a high level of integrity. We focus on creating a positive work environment with a family atmosphere.
We are searching for a grounded individual who has amazing attention to detail, multi-tasking ability, and can maintain clear office polices.
This will be a hands-on position and candidate will be responsible for all aspects of handling Internet leads, inbound phone calls, and customer retention, for sales.
** Attention to detail a must!
** Preferred call center experience (but not necessary)
* Drive current leads that come into the business via internet and phone calls to sales by making phone calls, text, and emails to potential customers.
* Send proper call and TEXT scripts to respond to clientele and drive people to the dealership.
* Work well in a group of customer service representatives in a call center environment
* Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by answering product and service questions received via phone and/or internet (Will have onsite training)
* Follow clear process of the dealership in making sure all leads are being properly followed by the reps.
* Give detailed reports to upper management on call, text, and appointments on a daily basis.
* Become expert in all contact management and tracking applications that is used by the dealerships.
* Organized individual
* Superior communication skills, both oral and written
* Strong email, text, and phone presence is necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
Company Description*If you are passionate about customs brokerage, and you want to get paid well for something you love to...Apply For This Job
Job Description Prepares and coordinates the plans and schedules for new or existing programs. Determines, monitors, and reviews manpower requirements....Apply For This Job
Large international company need an experienced Payroll/Operations specialist. This position require the ability to meet tight deadlines, work with a...Apply For This Job
Amazon Fulfillment Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be part of the Amazon warehouse team that gets orders ready for...Apply For This Job
Town Financial is looking to fill the Front Desk position at one of our offices in Des Moines. The ideal...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Details Level Experienced Job Location Houston – Houston, TX Position Type Full Time Education Level High...Apply For This Job