We are hiring immediately!
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a Cashier Part-Time associate to ensure every customer exits on a high note. And you could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
You will also:
• Answer customer questions and provide a professional experience for customers
• Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently
• Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges
We are immediately hiring for Cashier Part-Time associates, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer new opportunities to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Cashiers on our retail teams also gain:
• A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
• Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs (https://lowes.guildeducation.com/partner?auth_redirect=true) for trade certifications, college education, and more.
• A talented and supportive team of associates who will welcome you like family.
• Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits (http://benefitspricing.com/lowes/2021/index.html) *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
• Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
• Showcase great customer service.
• Engage with customers and provide guidance during checkout.
• Maintain a clean and safe store.
Who We’re Looking for:
Preferred qualifications include:
• You’ve worked for other retailers, restaurants, in hospitality or other industries and are looking for a new career in retail at Lowe’s.
• Experience as a cashier, salesperson, or retail associate
• You’ve served in the military.
• You’re bilingual.
• You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
If you join the Lowe’s team, bring any of the above and a winning smile. We’ll train and support you with everything else you need to be successful on the job.
• Be able to lift items up to 10lbs. unassisted.
• Possess 3 months experience using common retail technology, a smart phone, tablet, or computer.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply. Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe’s is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
: Why Homestead Hospice: We truly understand the balance between family and career. Find the balance you need with a...Apply For This Job
FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medications and other...Apply For This Job
Invitation to Compete #50-21: Page Four positions are available in the Central Library’s Shelving Operations Department: One Regular, FLSA non-exempt,...Apply For This Job
Location Supervisor of Medical Device OperationsRequisition ID 2021-11054Category ManagementLocation US-UT-LAYTONPosition Type Perm Full-TimeAddress 731 N MCCORMICK WAYCity LAYTONAddress 2 STE...Apply For This Job
The receptionist is the face of the practice and must have excellent people skills. Honesty is a prerequisite for the...Apply For This Job
Founded in 1997, Mid Valley Disposal (MVD) is a leading locally owned and operated company that services recycling, organics, and...Apply For This Job