Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Mondelez International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Cadbury, Philadelphia, Pascall, The Natural Confectionery Company, Belvita, Ritz and Toblerone.
We want you to be our Brand Representative in store. Using your passion for our brands you will create interest and excitement for shoppers through building impactful displays and ensuring our products are presented at their best.
How you will contribute
• Build strong relationships with our customers and Sales team by being reliable, efficient and communicating effectively;
• Build displays of our products in line with our standards and in the pre-agreed locations;
• Use impactful Point of Sale on our displays to generate shopper interest in our products;
• Make sure our products are always available on shelf for shoppers to purchase;
• Keep looking for additional opportunities to enable shoppers to enjoy our products.
More about this role
This is a permanent part time role supporting Pak n Save and New World stores at 18.5 hours weekly, within hours spread across Sunday, Monday until Friday
Stores to support
• New World Papatoetoe
• Pak n Save Mangere
• Pak n Save Mangere – anytime between 10pm and 7am completed
• New World Papatoetoe – Sunday starts at 6pm, Friday can be done during the day
What you will bring
Most importantly, a desire to do your best every day and make our Brands thrive in store. To be successful, you will:
• Ideally have previous merchandising experience but don’t worry, we will provide training if you haven’t;
• Be confident with good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
• Be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and take pride in your work;
• Be flexible, as hours may change due to business needs and busy times of the year;
• Be comfortable using the technology in a Smart phone.
You will also need a current driver’s license (unrestricted) and have a road worthy vehicle covered by a comprehensive car insurance.
What we can provide:
There are many advantages in working for Mondelēz. Just a few of these are:
• A highly competitive wage rate that grows as your experience does;
• Guaranteed hours with the ability to secure additional hours;
• Extra annual leave after 3 years service
• Company-paid physio for both work and non-work aches & pains
• Company-paid Safe in Store pass
• Access to discounts at major retailers and service providers
• Free access to the Mondelēz Employee Assistance Programme
• Monthly and Annual Merchandiser Awards to reward high performance
• Branded clothing
• Product samples
• The opportunity to progress your career if you wish to
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.