Role name: Cabin Appearance Team Member A (Fixed term)
Minimum 30 hours per week
Department name: Ground Operations
Applications are currently being invited for a number of positions of Cabin Appearance in the Ground Operations Department based at Dublin Airport. These are fixed-term contracts, which are available from Spring 2022.
We want our Customers to experience a high standard of cleanliness every time they fly. Our Cabin Appearance team work quickly and diligently to ensure that this standard is delivered on a consistent basis.
The work is physically demanding and involves working, as part of a team, to clean and dress aircraft cabins, galleys and toilets to tight deadlines whilst adhering to strict health & safety including COVID 19 cleaning protocols and security standards.
These roles are shift positions (minimum 30 hours per week) and will commence in the Spring of 2022 up until Autumn 2022. However, you may be required to work additional hours when the operation requires. The roster will be provided monthly and requires employees to work over a 7-day period including weekends and bank holidays. Night shift only work is available. Full training is provided.
Remuneration: €24,050.87 per annum (€19,240.70 based on the above 30 hour contract plus additional shift premium payment of 15%
· Our Cabin Appearance team work quickly and diligently to ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is delivered on a consistent basis throughout our aircraft
· Working in a team, you will be responsible for cleaning and dressing the aircraft (including rubbish disposal) cabins, galleys and toilets to tight deadlines whilst adhering to strict health & safety including COVID 19 cleaning protocols and security standards.
· Responsible for ensuring tight deadlines are met in order to achieve the required operational turn-around time for each aircraft
· Maintain required standards of housekeeping and cleanliness in the area
To be considered for the position of Cabin Appearance, candidates must meet the following:
· Full clean EU driving licence – CATEGORY B
· Be at least 18 years of age at the closing date of this notice
· Pass a 5-year security background check and Garda Vetting process*
· Provide verifiable references
· Eligible to live and work in the E.U
· Fluent in English, both spoken and written – Good communication skills – both spoken and written
· Willing to work a range of shift duties in a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation. Night Shift only available
· Flexible, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
· Be physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
· Be prepared to adhere to all Aer Lingus PPE requirements
· Proven capability of using own initiative while participating as a team player
· Ability to work to tight deadlines while producing high quality work
· Ability to work in all weather conditions.
· Conscious of the security, health & safety requirements of the role
*If you are a non Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
· Manual Handling Certificate
· Previous experience in an operational environment
· Industrial cleaning experience
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST POSSESS A FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENSE- CATEGORY B
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €14.14 per hour
Right at Home, one of Ireland’s leading home care agencies, are currently recruiting for both full-time and part-time home-care positions...Apply For This Job
In today’s new world, our health has become our priority. Indeed, the adage ‘your health is your wealth’ has never...Apply For This Job
opportunity for you to join our team and play a major role in our brand’s success. Making around 85 million...Apply For This Job
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM? Paddy’s Retail Betting Assistants are the face of the business! We want people who love...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: The successful candidate must be able to work independently and on their own initiative but also as part...Apply For This Job
The importance of your role. This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll be working...Apply For This Job