Teachers come from different education backgrounds and often have experience and skills gained in a variety of roles and environments. If you think you have transferable skills and the drive to help children and young people fulfil their potential in our schools, then we would love to hear from you!
Horizon Care and Education have an exciting opportunity for Qualified Teacher’s to join our fantastic team at Cressey College for our schools in Croydon.
Must have your QTS Qualification
Bright Futures, Inspired By You.
Through education, we enable young people to gain the skills and resilience needed to succeed in life beyond school, inspiring the brightest future.
Our specialist independent schools offer unrivalled opportunities, securing strong educational outcomes with personalised, inclusive, and stimulating programmes of learning.
There’s nothing more rewarding than helping someone believe in themselves, have the confidence to celebrate their own uniqueness and achieve success that is personal to them.
At Cressey College, we provide a nurturing, person centred approach where staff are committed to helping and securing positive outcomes for all our young people.
The school meets the needs of a diverse group of pupils with a range of complex learning needs including Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH).
Cressey College require Qualified Teacher’s to join our team, ideally with experience of working with children with SEN and/or working with students with SEMH.
How you’ll be rewarded:
* Competitive salary – We’re committed to recognising your hard work and offer a competitive salary.
* Opportunity to progress in your career through our Education Academy, and ongoing training and professional development.
* Comprehensive and tailored induction programme including face-to-face training, online modules, shadowing and local induction period.
* Face-to-face therapeutic training and support for all colleagues via our SHINE programme.
* Access to a wide range of free online courses for all colleagues on a variety of topics.
* Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
* Colleague referral scheme with cash rewards – earn up to £500 per referral.
* Government pension scheme.
* Employee assistance programme – free, confidential support via Bupa.
* Community and wellbeing – Your wellbeing matters to us, and we are committed to ensuring you get all the support you need to feel good about what you do. We’re in this together.
* QTS Qualification
* Have proven teaching and learning experience
* Have up to date safeguarding and child protection qualifications/knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate should:
* Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
* Have the energy, passion and drive to raise standards
* Have initiative, vision, excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have experience of working with students with challenging behaviour
* Have knowledge and understanding of developments in education
To start your education journey with Horizon, click apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.This post is subject to safer recruitment checks, including satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,791.00-£45,577.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: CR0
Posting Date Jul 11, 2022 Job Number 22117674 Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary Location Glasgow Marriott Hotel, 500...Apply For This Job
At our Centre in Middlesex Street, London, INTO provides teaching and support services for local and International students studying at...Apply For This Job
Assessment Service Desk (Education Services Administrator) We are looking to recruit candidates with a natural passion and ability in customer...Apply For This Job
Student Education Service Assistant Salary: Grade 4 (£21,197 – £23,715 p.a. depending on experience) This role will be based on...Apply For This Job
We are looking for professional tutor to teach English face to face to our employees across various sites in London....Apply For This Job
Job Description About Us The King’s community is dedicated to the service of society. King’s Strategic Vision 2029 sets out...Apply For This Job